Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In honor of Pride Month, are any of you men going to a pride event? Gay, Pan, Bi, Ally - all are welcome! respond with where you're going to celebrate pride!

I'll be in Knoxville, Tennessee on June 22nd!

Reactions: tommy00

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
@malakos
Why not leave it alone.
If you're not sure what Gay Pride festivities are all about please use your Google search and read about the history. I do believe though you were trying to touch a nerve,which you succeeded with @spectrumthreads .

spectrumthreads

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What is there to honor?

Dude, if you don't have anything nice to say, keep your damn mouth shut. You obviously don't know the history behind the gay rights movement (even though you're in the "Ask a GAY Man" forum), and you only post memes. If you're too chicken shit to show your face, or at the very least your cock, I can only assume you're a lonely internet troll. Begone - you have no power here.

Auggiecakes

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m so over pride. I’m the only gay guy at work now and everyone keeps telling me how the love me n I matter what, etc and honestly I just want to go to work, do my 7 hours and go home. I don’t need a support group at work. Especially when they talk behind my back anyways.

No way...here in Toronto it has gotten much too political and divisive within the community.

Reactions: malakos

spectrumthreads

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No way...here in Toronto it has gotten much too political and divisive within the community.

That's really unfortunate. Hopefully you can still find a great way to celebrate yourself :)

Reactions: keenobserver

muskokan

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
it is a shame the whole issue has gotten subverted by homophobes and racists. used to like the month of June because of all the festivities now, like you Mike am not going. Will say that i like the influx of visitor though. Some hot guys at the spas!

Reactions: mikeblack

In honor of Pride Month, are any of you men going to a pride event? Gay, Pan, Bi, Ally - all are welcome! respond with where you're going to celebrate pride!

I'll be in Knoxville, Tennessee on June 22nd!

In d.c here! Happy pride

I'm in DC and this whole month is like a constant influx of hot visitors.

Got some fantastic dick tonight and it's only june 1st haha

Hold up! You wait for visitors as well? Lol yesss

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude, if you don't have anything nice to say, keep your damn mouth shut.

Why should I hold to that, as on principle? Queries don't always call for "nice" responses.

Or just take this as a "No."

You obviously don't know the history behind the gay rights movement

I have a basic sense of it. My question would still apply. What I think is more relevant, though, is considering what is it that you see as worth honoring as things are today. Is Pride culture, as it is today, something worth honoring? Does the balance of what is honorable and dishonorable come out the way you are suggesting? Is there something particularly honorable about being Gay?

(even though you're in the "Ask a GAY Man" forum)

I know where I am, and there's a reason the mods have been allowing me to post in this forum unimpeded for years.

and you only post memes.

I have an extensive post history. If you're going to characterize what I post, you better actually take a look at it, rather than just my image galleries.

If you're too chicken shit to show your face, or at the very least your cock...

Why should I? So people like you, who cbf to even look at a post history before mischaracterizing a user's posting tendencies, can crudely use them to your own sexual ends (wank fodder)? I'm not looking to hookup with anyone here. Nor am I focused on seeking out flattery from strangers. I appreciate what little privacy I can carve out for myself. How would posting photos of myself serve my purposes?

I can only assume you're a lonely internet troll.

I don't particularly care what you make of me in your silly little head. But if you're going to lash out at me, at that just for asking a question, and attempt to drag me, expect your nonsense may get called out.

Begone - you have no power here.

It's obvious from your response that I have a good deal, actually. :joy: