Prince albert effects

So I have read that piercings for a guy are more pleasurable for the opposite party.

I disagree. Lol.

My piercing is a little over a month old at this point. I was jacking off yesterday, after I blew my spunk all over and was sitting there, every time I felt the ring move in my urethra I ended up having what I would call a "mini orgasm" and this happened 3 times.

It was insanity.

Any similar stories?

Uniballer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have trouble jacking off with my PA in but I always keep my RPA in.
I have mostly vaginal sex with my wife and I cum much harder with the PA providing urethral stimulation. The PA is great for me. My wife likes the RPA, she can pant from a good hard fuck and multiple orgasms. She always checks to see I have the RPA ring in.

D

deleted300444

What is an RPA? Reverse PA?

So pa not good for jerking...but is good for fucking? I had a hard time following that above.

So pa not good for jerking...but is good for fucking? I had a hard time following that above.
The RPA is geared for clitoral stimulation. Jacking off with a PA is great. RPA + PA = Apadravya.

Glans piercings take months to heal (including RPA), PA is 4-8 weeks.

Reactions: Uniballer

Uniballer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I have difficulty jacking with my PA in because my hand hits the ball and hooks the jewelry and pulls.
My RPA I can miss with my fingers as I stroke.
Sex: The inside top of the vagina is very sensitive. The RPA stimulates that part of her in the missionary position. It is like inserting your fingers inside her and playing with the inside top before entering.
The PA stimulates the urethra of the male. I find urethra stimulation very pleasurable. That is why I enjoy sex with my PA.
My skin holding my PA in is getting thin so I no longer wear it all day, it is only for gentle sex, I don’t want to rip the skin.
My RPA does nothing for me, I wear it for the look, (I get lots of looks) for her sexual pleasure and if I take it out for long the hole closes.

Reactions: Sunstar

I have difficulty jacking with my PA in because my hand hits the ball and hooks the jewelry and pulls.
My RPA I can miss with my fingers as I stroke.
Sex: The inside top of the vagina is very sensitive. The RPA stimulates that part of her in the missionary position. It is like inserting your fingers inside her and playing with the inside top before entering.
The PA stimulates the urethra of the male. I find urethra stimulation very pleasurable. That is why I enjoy sex with my PA.
My skin holding my PA in is getting thin so I no longer wear it all day, it is only for gentle sex, I don’t want to rip the skin.
My RPA does nothing for me, I wear it for the look, (I get lots of looks) for her sexual pleasure and if I take it out for long the hole closes.

Must have something to do with the gauge. I love jacking off with mine. I also put the ball all the way in my head when I cum sometimes. I also love leaking and cumming through the second hole.

Uniballer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Must have something to do with the gauge. I love jacking off with mine. I also put the ball all the way in my head when I cum sometimes. I also love leaking and cumming through the second hole.
I am at 00 gauge on my PA. Below 4 I could leave it in. Sorry for the confusion.

Uniballer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh yeah, I’m at 8. Not planning to go past 6. Now I know to not go further :)
I stretched to 00 without trying. Same with my RPA it has gone from 10 gauge to 4 gauge without stretching.
The only way I have stretched my piercings is through sucks. The only way I have stretched my piercings is through sex.

I stretched to 00 without trying. Same with my RPA it has gone from 10 gauge to 4 gauge without stretching.
The only way I have stretched my piercings is through sucks. The only way I have stretched my piercings is through sex.
Interesting, would you keep stretching if you didn’t keep gauging up?

D

deleted972421

When I got my PA, I told the piercer that I'd be upsizing quite a bit, so he put the piercing hole further down than normal, thus giving me more skin between the holes. I'm up to 00000g now, love how it looks and feels.

Uniballer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting, would you keep stretching if you didn’t keep gauging up?
It stopped at 00 but I stopped daily wear at 00 gauge. I also got cheap jewelry that took a chunk of skin out of my hole. The skin made my skin bridge very thin. I now must be careful not rip out my bent barbell.
I wear it for sex then may take it out or leave it in till I shower. I don’t go out with it on, I lose barbell balls and they are not cheap.