Prince Albert / Frenum Piercing Question

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by vegasnola, Dec 5, 2005.

1. vegasnola

vegasnola New Member

Albums:
    Hi Guys,

I've been enjoying all the dialogue on the board, even though I'm a bit of a lurker. Anyway, I've been considering a PA for a long time now and I am very seriously considering it now but I have a couple concerns - which may be silly.

First - I've not had sex with anyone before so, should i wait to get it done until after having sex with out it?

Second - I think PA's are highly erotic looking and arousing, but I am also curious about a frenum piercing - does anyone know which provides more stimulation?

Third - After getting pierced, how long is your penis out of commission, so to speak, and what position is easiest /most comfortable and what type of underwear is most user-friendly.

i think that's about all the questions i have right now - if there's something major that i left out, feel free to share any extra info you think is valuable.

Thanks guys.

2. jake89102

jake89102 New Member

Albums:
    yo vegas whats up yes i have my frenom pierced its cool i just had a ring with balls on the ends and now i have a 10 gauge barbell its really cool and everyone seems to like it a lot it prob took about 3 weeks to heal competely i definetly recommend it prince albert scares me so i dont know about that shit good luck any more questions just ask. later

3. jake89102

jake89102 New Member

Albums:
    i wear boxer briefs normally with no problem except when i go out i like to wear trunks cause they look better any thing seems to work pretty good but it has gotten caught on a hole or so and it has also unscrewed it self and fell out but no prob really ill send u a pic if u wont totally up to u........ later again

4. madmax9

madmax9 New Member

Albums:
    I have a prince albert its hot.

Best position is doggy stile and other position you stim the G-spot.

and it's hot :yikes: to look at.

It is not scary :scared2: to get one.

If somebody wats to see ask.

5. carter2006

Gold Member

Albums:
    This might make me sound totally naive and stupid but what's a Prince Albert?

6. B_Flogger

B_Flogger New Member

I just joined and read your message. How old are you? Yes, have sex first. You need too have a good feel to how your dick works without any jewelry in it. You can remove the ring or whatever in a PA piercing later after healing. I am uncut with 00g PA and 00g in center of ball sac. My frenum is also 00g but I have removed it. My dick is very large and does not handle both the PA and frenum well at the same time. They bang against each other and pinch my skin or dick head. I never fuck with jewelry in the frenum. I use small diameter PA if fucking with it on. Normally, I have 1 inch diameter circular barbell. My tit rings are not as large as PA and will remain at about 4g. Let me know if you have other questions. Flogger

7. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    I would at least get some sexual experience before you consider modifying your dick, if only for the sake of your own intellectual satisfaction - bear in mind that once you have it done, you can't get it UNdone afterward.

8. Pappy

Pappy Member

Woah, I actually agree with Rock. :eek: Have I gotten that jaded??:smile:

9. KinkGuy

Gold Member

As the proud bearer of a frenum hole and a "0"ga PA ...WooHoo...both nips and scrotal piercings that come and go...needless to say, I am a demented piercing fan.

However, I agree that you shouldn't have it done yet. Wait. Learn and experience the joys of your tool as Ma Nature equipped you before making life and physical changes. You've got all the time in the world. If you must poke holes in something, do a nipple or two. Those hurt about 100 times more than dick piercings, take longer to heal...but will give you an indication of the erotic possibilities. After nips, dicks are easy.

10. PiercedUnderWhere

PiercedUnderWhere New Member

First - I've not had sex with anyone before so, should i wait to get it done until after having sex with out it?

I agree with Kink... Wait a little while.

Second - I think PA's are highly erotic looking and arousing, but I am also curious about a frenum piercing - does anyone know which provides more stimulation?

That depends on what' (and who) is being stimulated. I went for a low pubic that grew into a top frenum ladder, which I think is more appealing visually than a normal frenum (as well as just more visible, period :wink: ), plus provides more stimulation for the ladies in facing positions. I've stretched my PA to a 0ga (and don't want to stop) and that much metal is d***ed sexy looking, but I don't usually wear it during sex (I lost a bead once, which was funny but not really cool...)

Third - After getting pierced, how long is your penis out of commission, so to speak, and what position is easiest /most comfortable and what type of underwear is most user-friendly.

I didn't have sex for months afterwards, but that was for reasons other than medical ones and is a whole other story... As for underwear, I found tighter briefs or even speedos to be most comfortable after the first day or so.

Draft saved Draft deleted