Prince albert penis deform

D

deleted557465

Hey
I overcame all my fears of having a PA except one. I saw in a lot of images online the the piercing stretchea and deform the urethra opening and that the shape of the head gets really deformed.
I wanna have an 8ga piercing at most and I just wish to have a good looking pierced cock head. Would that be possible or are we all doomed to be stretched by the weight? (even if it's titanium ring?)

Reactions: CJF88

gafa2004

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington DC (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I started with a 12 ga (when I was 19) and over a number of years worked my way up to up to a 4 ga (mid thirties) and have not noticed any change to my urethra opening.

Attachments

D

deleted300444

I've had a PA for 12 years. I've been sitting on a 2GA for the last 8 years. My euretha, post slit, etc, is only more open when jewelry in. When not eating, my head, eurteha looks like any non pierced.

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always wanted to pierce my cock head =)
Just get it done.... I have had a PA now 11 years, even with ED it gives added stimulation.. the lady who pierced me told me "you have a new toy, go an enjoy..." She was correct; started with a 10 ga, now sitting on a 2 ga, either barbell or curved barbell. Sometimes when getting head, I will ask if he wants me to remove the jewelry, I always try to think of the other person. I would go and get it done, sharp pain for several seconds, I had the piercer give me a fresh glove to cover the gauze that was wrapped over my head and shaft. Keeps the bleeding if there is any under wraps. Good luck and enjoy!

Reactions: CJF88 and paboi

EmperorJimbo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
an 8ga titanium of reasonable diameter is so light it's not funny.
do you have an example of what you're talking about? It could be that the ring is too small of a diameter and not the weight at all deforming the head.
I've had a 0ga for years and years and don't look deformed.

Reactions: notsolittle

I wouldn’t say deformed but my urethra did widen to allow my gauges to slip In. To be honest though, I loved slipping the ball into my urethra during jacking off and sex. I was at 8. I took it out nearly 6-8 months ago to better my restoration and really, you can’t even tell I had one to begin with. However, I do have a convenient hole that fills up my foreskin with precum :p:p kind of like that.

Think it's more the ring being too small?
I’ve seen a lot of small rings, even cheesecutter sizes that made me shutter. That’s a good possibility.

If you go too high in gauge you WILL deform. I mean. 0,00,000?

Andrue

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you are just generally traveling about the web and run into pics of guys' PAs, you won't see deformed anything. Unless you're expecting to go to MASSIVE thick rings, you'll be quite fine in the 8-4 ga range.I wouldn't go with 10 or thinner though.

I'm at 4 ga (5mm) 3/4" (19mm) diameter and there's nothing unusual about the piercing. 8 ga was what I was pierced at and that's pretty standard: not too thick and not too "cheesecutter" thin. I traded up through the next couple of sizes up after as I found the look of the 8 ga to be unbalanced, too weak/demure looking. I'm heading to 00 and perhaps even 0.

Start at 8 ga and stay there for a while; you'll need 4 month healing anyway before you should do any upgrade, But don't be too surprised if you eventually bump up to 6 or even 4. And your dick will look even more beautiful than it does now (and it does!).

The feel difference between a lightweight ring like 8 ga and 4 ga is miles apart. I LOVE jacking off with this thicker ring. Can't wait to get the next two sizes in.

So yes, DO get a PA if you're wanting one. If you end up not liking it for whatever reason you can take it out and it will heal up over time. But I bet you will like it, a lot.

Reactions: Linjen
D

deleted557465

I started with a 12 ga (when I was 19) and over a number of years worked my way up to up to a 4 ga (mid thirties) and have not noticed any change to my urethra opening.
Wow yours looks really good! I'm surprised of how good the pierced hole looks like

Nice ring!

Andrue

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Isn't there a size where it won't heal?
Not if we're talking about getting it done at 8 ga. and deciding it's not your thang after all within a year or so. I wasn't suggesting getting up to a 0 ga and keeping that in for several years and it will heal right up. The hole is likely to reduce significantly though, even in that case.

I had my original PA in for a few years before I was in an accident and a 3-month hospital stay warranted the piercings all had to come out (PA, labret, 3/4" ear tunnels, guiche, nipples). I was up to a 6 ga PA at that time and it healed back up.