Prince Albert Piercing

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It should not hurt... if it is, then you may need to go for a larger gauge ring...

I have had mine for 18 years now. It never comes out except for cleaning or when I am sounding.

I had an apadravya- a vertical stud pierced all the way thru the head of the cock- for the first 4 years or so... and I adored that piercing for the sensations... but, due to my length, it was bruising my woman's cervix and complicated deep oral... so I switched to the PA exclusively.

pltsgt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
fucking love mine. I have a 6 gauge currently. i went from a 12 to a 6 in 6 weeks. I may or may not go bigger. Dont know yet. I'll post a pic soon.

adirtymonkey

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I had a PA and an Ampallang a few years ago, lost the ampallang early on as I took it out too soon after as some guy wasn't too keen on it for oral. Had my PA up to 10mm and loved it hanging in my jeans, always attracted attention at the sauna. Sadly it pulled through (without pain), I miss it.

Pye

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Does it hurt to get a cock head piercing? It freaks me out just thinking of the process.

Of all my piercings the PA hurt the least including the healing process.

Ear: quick pinch with throbbing for days

Nipples: pinch with breezes causing a "whoa" effect that could be pleasure or pain

PA: pinch...slight throbbing sensation (don't shake it when you pee for a few days)

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Does it hurt to get a cock head piercing? It freaks me out just thinking of the process.

I pierced it myself. It did not hurt nearly as much as stubbing a toe- but that could be because I was entirely focused on DOING it.
It takes some resolve as some of the tissue you have to penetrate is extremely tough- took about 13-14 seconds to get the lance all the way thru ( doing it yourself, you want a steady- controlled - but gradual transection... tying to shove it thru super fast is a recipe for a bad result )

After getting it thru, I had to stop and rest a bit, leaving the lance in place, before I tried to follow the lance with the stud.
I did the whole thing in the bath tub, to cut down on any mess and keep the field visually clear.

As far as sensation... I loved the vertical heavy gauge stud. IT was intensely pleasurable bordering on the verge of pain during sex... made me last a lot longer due to the distraction of the stud...
She liked it too, but her Gyno thought the recurrent bruising was gonna be very bad long term- so I took it out.
In retrospect I probably would have been happier with an Ampallang as it transects the head laterally, and so would probably not have hit her cervix....

I was originally after getting to the point where I could wear a large heavy ring that passed thru the entire head... I have seen pictures of a few of those and I have always though it the hottest looking piercing possible.

piercedjobbie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm at 2 gauge and alternate SS with Ti - love it and no it didn't hurt cat all - have had it for 9 years and sex is great with it although a couple of ladies asked to vtake it out - later they wanted it back.

bartender784

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Man, I kinda wanna get one now!! Hit me up on skype when you get back fro your vacation bro. Hopefully you have your laptop back from your brother too. :) You'll have to show me your piercing too!!

Darkriff

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have a PA and a Jacob's Ladder. Absolutely LOVE them both. Still in the middle of healing, but past the stinging pissing and bleeding stage. Been a week and already feels great. Jerked off with it once so far. My piercer told me that a ladder on the bottom wouldnt do anything for me but I disagree. As far as pain, ny piercer was right, once done you're like, "Well I should've done this years ago. IMO, getting my ears pierced hurt more.

Reactions: MsterPete3

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Love my 00ga PA and also wear a 0ga Frenum, love them both, I was told if you go above 6ga the hole will never close up. Also I found the large gague much more comfortable for play and I never get sore.