Prince albert piercing

Hey all

Not sure if this is the proper forum but I have a few questions, if anyone has had one for a while.

I have gotten one last Monday, 10g I think.

1. I had been told I shouldn't try to take baths. When will I be able to do this?

2. At any point, can you stop worrying about infection? Scared to even touch myself. LOL

3. Is 10g an ok size? How worrisome should I be about the cheese cutter effect And how rough can you really be with this (the last thing I want is a tear or God forbid a bifurcated dick head LOL).

Reactions: MichaelBowen

cincinnatus1951

Sexy Member
Media
Dildo: Welcome to the club. Not that many of us with genital piercings. I would wait 2 weeks for a bath, in the meantime, shower and use anti microbial soap. Do a sea salt soak in warm water about four times a day. That both dissolves "crusties" that form around the piercing and is a disinfectant. You should not need to bandage at all. Ten Ga is sufficient to avoid the cheese cutter effect. Once you are healed after about six to 8 weeks, you probably want to stretch up to an 8 ga. You will likely need an insertion taper for the first stretch (I did). Later stretches are accomplished by the weight of the jewelery. No sex for about six weeks. You might try a light JO as soon as it is not uncomfortable.
Cincinnatus

Dildo: Welcome to the club. Not that many of us with genital piercings. I would wait 2 weeks for a bath, in the meantime, shower and use anti microbial soap. Do a sea salt soak in warm water about four times a day. That both dissolves "crusties" that form around the piercing and is a disinfectant. You should not need to bandage at all. Ten Ga is sufficient to avoid the cheese cutter effect. Once you are healed after about six to 8 weeks, you probably want to stretch up to an 8 ga. You will likely need an insertion taper for the first stretch (I did). Later stretches are accomplished by the weight of the jewelery. No sex for about six weeks. You might try a light JO as soon as it is not uncomfortable.
Cincinnatus

Perfect, thank you. :)

MichaelBowen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey all

Not sure if this is the proper forum but I have a few questions, if anyone has had one for a while.

I have gotten one last Monday, 10g I think.

1. I had been told I shouldn't try to take baths. When will I be able to do this?

2. At any point, can you stop worrying about infection? Scared to even touch myself. LOL

3. Is 10g an ok size? How worrisome should I be about the cheese cutter effect And how rough can you really be with this (the last thing I want is a tear or God forbid a bifurcated dick head LOL).
Congratulations man.. 10 is great.. Just be gentle with it in your pants.. I always go commando but when I got mine done I wear boxer briefs for the first week.. Then alls well.. I went from a 12g to a double 00g in a little over a year.. I loved playing with it but don't stretch the hole any faster than every few months.. Once you start getting larger pieces gravity will help to stretch it.. I love mine still.. Bet yours looks great..

Have fun with it.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Welcome to the club! I started with a 10g. I think it is a good size to start with. Definitely follow the advice above.

I would like to add, at least when you start, pee in the shower. It will help you re-learn how to aim and you won't end up peeing on the wall, floor and your clothes.

Thanks everybody! I learned about the commando thing the first day, LOL usually always go commando, until I realized I was dripping blood all over the house! Went to jockeys for the last few weeks, seemed to help. It's been just shy of 2 weeks and I'm back to commando, I have not tested commando with jeans yet. Haha.

Not sure if I can post a picture or not, but can if anyone wants to see. To be honest, I randomly found this forum when looking for topics on male squirting and don't actually know what this website is for. So funny. I looked everywhere and couldn't find a description or mission statement.

Sadly, don't have a shower, which prompted my original shower question, been sittin on my shins for 2 weeks in a bathtub. I seem to have gotten a handle on pissing, at least for now, in urinals.

I also noticed that the only "crusties" I ever noticed were clots the first 2 days, I've never seen actual scabs and such develop.

Right now, it's been salt soaks in the morning before I go to work and when I come home.

D

deleted972421

Thanks everybody! I learned about the commando thing the first day, LOL usually always go commando, until I realized I was dripping blood all over the house! Went to jockeys for the last few weeks, seemed to help. It's been just shy of 2 weeks and I'm back to commando, I have not tested commando with jeans yet. Haha.

Not sure if I can post a picture or not, but can if anyone wants to see. To be honest, I randomly found this forum when looking for topics on male squirting and don't actually know what this website is for. So funny. I looked everywhere and couldn't find a description or mission statement.

Sadly, don't have a shower, which prompted my original shower question, been sittin on my shins for 2 weeks in a bathtub. I seem to have gotten a handle on pissing, at least for now, in urinals.

I also noticed that the only "crusties" I ever noticed were clots the first 2 days, I've never seen actual scabs and such develop.

Right now, it's been salt soaks in the morning before I go to work and when I come home.

D

deleted972421

Thanks to all the others who gave very good answers to Dildo's questions. It sounds like he is on the right track, doing everything right. Re: the cheese cutter effect, it depends upon how aggressively you play. I was at a 8g and had hooked mine to a guy's 2g, and I pulled too hard, and there was some blood on my side. I learned my lesson! Salt soaks are good, pissing is good too because urine is sterile when it comes out (unless there's an interior infection). And remember, when you go back to your piercer to upsize, always tip him/her generously. I think it's always good to have a good relationship with the person handling sharp objects around my penis!

I agree. I suppose I was lucky when reading about some piercing places. The guys at the place I went to were knowledgeable and all around awesome. I had never been to a shop before, I tipped, he did a great job.

I never contemplated hooking someone else up to my ring. I don't THINK I would do that, but once it's fully healed, you know how wild our minds get.

MichaelBowen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree. I suppose I was lucky when reading about some piercing places. The guys at the place I went to were knowledgeable and all around awesome. I had never been to a shop before, I tipped, he did a great job.

I buy all of my stuff from a website called www.painfulpleasures

I found all my Local shops here don't have a nice assortment of new jewelry..

I wanted to size up and they had nothing beyond just a few pieces..

I have alot of shit done now.. I got a little carried away.. Lol

I buy all of my stuff from a website called www.painfulpleasures

I found all my Local shops here don't have a nice assortment of new jewelry..

I wanted to size up and they had nothing beyond just a few pieces..

I have alot of shit done now.. I got a little carried away.. Lol

Haha, I actually joined that site for the forum but it seems dead :(

When I first got this, I didn't even consider changing gauges, then I rolled through the pictures at painfulpleasures. After seeing the size of 00,000 which I thought would look monstrous in my eyes, and seeing people actually hanging weights off of them selves:O - I don't feel as fragile. Lol

MichaelBowen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Haha, I actually joined that site for the forum but it seems dead :(

When I first got this, I didn't even consider changing gauges, then I rolled through the pictures at painfulpleasures. After seeing the size of 00,000 which I thought would look monstrous in my eyes, and seeing people actually hanging weights off of them selves:O - I don't feel as fragile. Lol

LOL..

Yeah that site is really just a retail storefront.. I don't think people use the forums much which is a shame..

I would recommend sizing up.. As you get a bit bigger I found I had less risk in cutting.. Like paper cuts, when the piercing is thin it's easier to cut through the skin.. As you get bigger then that risk is gone unless you rip it out do to trauma.. I've never had one issue with mine.. I like the feel of the heavier gauge swinging from my junk.. You'll be surprised how rough you can be. I've not had to change anything because of my piercing.. I go commando 24/7. Love it..

Check out my pics..

Have fun man..

LOL..

Yeah that site is really just a retail storefront.. I don't think people use the forums much which is a shame..

I would recommend sizing up.. As you get a bit bigger I found I had less risk in cutting.. Like paper cuts, when the piercing is thin it's easier to cut through the skin.. As you get bigger then that risk is gone unless you rip it out do to trauma.. I've never had one issue with mine.. I like the feel of the heavier gauge swinging from my junk.. You'll be surprised how rough you can be. I've not had to change anything because of my piercing.. I go commando 24/7. Love it..

Check out my pics..

Have fun man..

Thanks man, definetly gonna size up. I'm wondering now, what to actually go with jewelry wise, I wanna compliment partners but I want something that isn't problematic. I have a ring right now, but thought a horseshoe may be better. However, I hear those can slip through the urethra, I don't want to lose it, if that's possible anyway... lol

MichaelBowen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks man, definetly gonna size up. I'm wondering now, what to actually go with jewelry wise, I wanna compliment partners but I want something that isn't problematic. I have a ring right now, but thought a horseshoe may be better. However, I hear those can slip through the urethra, I don't want to lose it, if that's possible anyway... lol
I avoid horseshoes.. I like the look, but I don't like how they always move all the way to one side leaving a lot of one side of the jewelry that can get snagged and pulled when I'm walking.. I have a bent barbell in my dick and just straight bars everywhere else..

Also I bought the tappers (size up) pieces from painful pleasures.. Only go up one size at a time.. I went rather quickly going a size every 2-3 months, more like 2.5 months..

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Check to see if your bathtub water outlet is threaded so you can screw on a hand held shower hose.