Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
An issue I have came up upon concerning getting replacement jewelry, that I could use your help on.

Current ring I have, is around 9.5mm (00g) thick Horseshoe (Pic's on my profile), 21mm internal diameter, and barring e-bay crap, that is all I can find.

I've tried a number of places in Derby / Leicester, as well as a few places down in Camden, London, and just can not seam to find anything to fit.

One place in Camden was especially useful, and explained not many places go above 19mm internal / 0g now.

What I need, is ideally a place I know I can trust (I'd even settle for e-bay, but every one I've tried so far, has been crap quality), that can do me a 9.5mm / 00g, with a 21mm (NOT 19, these do NOT work for me) ring, ideally a Horseshoe or Dolphin type, but would settle for others, even non-metal.

Also in an ideal world, place would be based in the UK, but may try further afield if import etc costs are not stupid.

Any help out there?

Reactions: clcarter22

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey buddy… a few years back I was in London, in SOHO, I went to gay shop, on the first floor of this store they sale apparel, underwear and such, but in the basement they have all kinds of piercings, metal cock rings, the only place I could find a 2.5” stainless steel donut cock ring, (btw) I also saw all kinds of piecing obviously PA’s. I think in the corner, of DEAN street and some other, there is the only gay shop in those blocks,
Yeah don’t buy from eBay. it is Chinese made, very poorly, very low quality, I bought few of those there, now there nothing but scrap metal the isn’t good for anything, screws, and balls missing, or broken just crap.
Also I know you’re in the UK.
but I know a great website here, is called the “Gang Chain” I think, that is we’re I get my jewelry I’m up to 0000g but before I got to this I have to buy a lot of things to gradually increase the size, and everything I bought from them is being excellent, there German made, top quality (not cheep) but there worth ther price. check them out. I think they ship Internationally I think there are base in San Francisco California USA.
I hope you find what you are looking for .

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey buddy… a few years back I was in London, in SOHO, I went to gay shop, on the first floor of this store they sale apparel, underwear and such, but in the basement they have all kinds of piercings, metal cock rings, the only place I could find a 2.5” stainless steel donut cock ring, (btw) I also saw all kinds of piecing obviously PA’s. I think in the corner, of DEAN street and some other, there is the only gay shop in those blocks,
Yeah don’t buy from eBay. it is Chinese made, very poorly, very low quality, I bought few of those there, now there nothing but scrap metal the isn’t good for anything, screws, and balls missing, or broken just crap.
Also I know you’re in the UK.
but I know a great website here, is called the “Gang Chain” I think, that is we’re I get my jewelry I’m up to 0000g but before I got to this I have to buy a lot of things to gradually increase the size, and everything I bought from them is being excellent, there German made, top quality (not cheep) but there worth ther price. check them out. I think they ship Internationally I think there are base in San Francisco California USA.
I hope you find what you are looking for .
sorry I just look it up here is the correct name

Attachments

stanmarsh14

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
sorry I just look it up here is the correct name
I'm down Camden on 26th, so will look that Dean Street place up, and I think I know the place, or certainly been past it a few times.... Ta bud :)

EDIT quick Google search, appears to point to Fifty & Dean (Now rebranded as Prowler RED, and I'm sure I've been in here once before), corner of Dean Street and Old Compton Street if that rings any bells?

Prowler RED
020 7494 4798
Prowler RED · 50 Old Compton St, London W1D 4UB, United Kingdom

Last edited:

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm down Camden on 26th, so will look that Dean Street place up, and I think I know the place, or certainly been past it a few times.... Ta bud :)

EDIT quick Google search, appears to point to Fifty & Dean (Now rebranded as Prowler RED, and I'm sure I've been in here once before), corner of Dean Street and Old Compton Street if that rings any bells?

Prowler RED
020 7494 4798
Yes that is exactly the place bud… I love that store, good luck let me know if you find what you need ..

Reactions: stanmarsh14

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Prowler RED
020 7494 4798
Yes that is exactly the place bud… I love that store, good luck let me know if you find what you need

stanmarsh14

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yes that is exactly the place bud… I love that store, good luck let me know if you find what you need ..
Unfortunately that place was a bust, along with another store the folks at Prowler suggested, so I think my options are going to be something off the net..... Not ideal, but need to be realistic about things.

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Unfortunately that place was a bust, along with another store the folks at Prowler suggested, so I think my options are going to be something off the net..... Not ideal, but need to be realistic about things.
oh I’m so sorry, did you check chain gang ? I really hope you can find what you are looking for, I have few one i bought from them the i’m not use anymore what gauge and style you are looking for ?

stanmarsh14

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, a year later, however I have had some luck getting a Dolphin style ring near the size I need via E-bay, and after researching the crap out of this seller (No idea if this is Chinese sourced or not), he does custom stuff, so a higher chance it's not crap.

Seller is based out of a town not far from Blackpool, Lancashire, and the stuff is spot on..... problem is (It's a good one mind in this case), I've gone one size too thick, so it don't fit, but fortunately the screw balls included, are a universal type, that fit a ring I already have and like, but the balls was way too small, so everything has worked out in the end.

newmoonpleasure* on eBay