Prince Albert stretch to 00g HELP!

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by jonnyjinx, Aug 18, 2008.

1. jonnyjinx

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I currently wear a 0 gauge / 8mm Prince Albert and would like to stretch to a 00g / 10mm.

I have found every stretch so far relatively easy because there has been a 1mm increase with each gauge. The problem is that there is a 2 mm difference between a 0g and 00g! I have all the streching tapers and I have tried to stretch up twice unsuccessfully. It just won't go!

I have tired to get a 9mm (0.5g) ring but have only found 2 suppliers.
    One site is charging only £6 ($12) but they are out of stock. The other site is charging £48!! Way too expensive.

Can anybody help me out on this one?:confused:

2. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

Here's the easiest way to stretch your PA.

Go back down in size and insert 2 rings in the one hole. This will create a space between the rings as you move the rings relative to each other.
    Now insert a 3rd ring... whatever gauge you can work thru there.

The 3 rings will not lie side by side, they will be spread apart by the captive beads....

This will stress your PA... you will find you can adjust the rings to get more or less stretch on the hole as you shift which one is ahead of the other.
    You will find that you can increase the stretch by altering the gauge of just one of the 3 rings at a time.

Wear these 3 rings for about a week... and change the relative positions of the rings every day.
    After a week, you should be stretched enough to go up to 00.

3. dickman45885

dickman45885 New Member

Albums:
    Go to your piercer and he will stretch and insert the new ring.....do not do it yourself. This is a job for a professional. I doubt you will be charged for anything other then the cost of the ring...but leave a tip.

4. D_Poppy_Cocque

D_Poppy_Cocque New Member

Listen to dickman! He's right... you need to go to someone with the experience of stretching your PA. I have been able, up to now, to stretch mine to a 2 gauge (4 gauge in my pics) and I don't want any bigger...
    I enjoy this size because it is still "useable" but not too big to create problems during sex. If you want to get to a 00 gauge, go for it! Just keep in mind that the penis will stretch out very easily, but a large gauge will limit what you can do with your dick. I applaud you for wanting to be unique. Go for what you want! :wink:
    BTW, I think you have a very sexy cock and a 00 would look nice! Big ring for a big cock.... very appropriate!

5. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

Listen to the two previous posters {sapman & dickman} you most definitely don't want to try this by yourself.
    My husband went to an inexperienced moron whom we were "friends" with to do the stretching. "Goat" just shoved the rod in. Much more force than was needed.
    Needless to say he wasn't a pro.
    Mr. Ed ended up bleeding for two days after this and it of course hurt!
    Anyway he decided to do the stretching himself and it stretched okay but I told him it looked to thin to go to 00.
    When I put in the seamless ring and tried to close it the whole thing popped out in my hand!
    Uh oh! no more PA!
    cigarbabe:saevil:

6. EagleCowboy

EagleCowboy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    You really should have a professional do it.

I did mine myself, but I had a wedge which helped.

7. psidom

Gold Member

Albums:
    how long has the 0 gauge been in?
    do you use tapers?

anything below the belt i would have a hot nurse do.
    i am at 7/16 in my ears...

but a 00 in the cock...yowzers!:smile:

8. jonnyjinx

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was initially pierced with a 10g ring in March, then in June I began stretching up a gauge every two weeks. None of the piercing studios where I live will do stretching so I was forced to buy my own stretching tapers and do it myself. Of course I didn't do it without major research. This also meant I could do it in the comfort and privacy of my own home and I could also do it at my own pace.

The problem I have at the moment is that it is too big a jump from 0g to 00g and I want an inbetween 9mm ring. I have a 9mm taper that goes through easily but where can I get a ring??

9. psidom

Gold Member

Albums:
  10. jonnyjinx

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks for that but they are the rings I was referring to in my original post. They are £48!!! ($92) a bit out of my price range, especially as I only intend to wear it for a couple of weeks.

11. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

Sure, go to a professional piercer and they will try and stretch it in a single sitting. Painful and expensive.

I have had a PA for 18 years, I have stretched it numerous times, by myself, without the slightest difficulty.

What I suggested works... does not really hurt outside of some occasional discomfort, and is safe.

And it stretches the hole gradually over a period of time; which is far less likely to herniate any tissue than shoving a 2mm wider taper thru the hole.

jerjn likes this.
  12. jonnyjinx

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'll give it a try. I'm going on holday for a couple of weeks so when I get home, I'll give it a go!

13. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

www.tribalectic.com
    I know your in the U.K. but also try ebay for body jewelry.
    cigarbabe:saevil:

14. B_stanmarsh14

B_stanmarsh14 New Member

There is one way you can stretch it yourself, and that is to use PTFE / Teflon (Gas Plumbers) tape wound around your current ring, and take it slow from there.

This is considered as inert and totally safe to use in this situ, as been advised by my piercer in Leicester. However, it is always best if possible to get your piercer to stretch up for you.

Surprised you have stretched up as fast as you have done. I'm up to a 0g / 8mm, but it has taken me about 2.5 years to get up to this, and even then, found the 8mm was a little too big for it to be comfortable for me, so I'm currently back @ 6mm, though I am considering going again for an 8mm due to the hole size I currently have.

#14 B_stanmarsh14, Aug 20, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2008
  15. lilbear

lilbear Member

I totally agree with "sapman"- I also have a 2G and that is as large as I want to go with my PA.

16. Pdick

Pdick Member

Albums:
    Wrapping your 0ga jewelry with ptfe is the easiest and least painful route to go, hands down. A bent barbell is easier to work with than a horseshoe or a captive bead ring. Wrap it two layers thick and as smoothly as possible. Rub vitamin E oil, or emu oil is popular too, into the tape until it looks pretty translucent. Put it in your PA and wear it for a week, rubbing more oil into it as needed. I change the tape every so often. After a week put another layer of tape on. Repeat as needed till you can put the 00 jewelry in. Go slow and there will be zero pain involved, emphasis on slow!

The jump from 2ga to 0ga was actually the biggest jump in size you will make. 0 to 00 is quite a bit less, like half.

How long are you waiting between stretches? Anything less than 6 weeks at the size you are at is going to be an invitation for trouble. You don't want a blowout on/in your dick. I waited 6 months between 2ga and 0ga, and it still gave me issues. Wound up downsizing back to 2ga for a month and then stretching again even slower than the first time.

Having a pro stretch it is going to hurt like a mofo cuz they will do it in one sitting with a taper. Do it yourself, go slow, listen to your dick. I've done every stretch myself and the only issue I have had was in going too fast as written above.

17. jonnyjinx

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I went from a 2g to a 1g, then 0g with 2 weeks between every stretch and I've had no problems at all.

Thanks guys for all the advice!:smile:

18. jonnyjinx

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well guys I finally made it to 00g!

I just left my 0g ring in for a few weeks and did nothing with it, and lastnight I got my 00g circular barbell to try out of curiosity and it just slipped in the hole effortlessly! Now I'm looking forward to having lots of fun with it :biggrin1:

I'll post pics soon :wink:

19. buffbaldy

buffbaldy New Member

Albums:
    I had no difficulty going from 0ga to 00ga, I just inserted the ring and felt an itch sensation and it was done.

20. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Yikes...I stopped at 2 gauge. Just got a seamless ring put in. Hope I don't ever need an emergency MRI!

Draft saved Draft deleted