Prince Albert stretch to 00g HELP!

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm curious to know how long it takes before you can take the ring out. I have taken it out while washing and put it right back but the other day I was with someone who didn't like it so I took it out. Two hours later I could not put the 10g ring back in. It just wouldn't budge. I put the original 12g in, which went it effortlessly. I got the PA in mid December so I'm wondering why it would still be tight. I want to go to 8g but it looks like I really need to wait. True?

rymndpttr

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here's the easiest way to stretch your PA.

Go back down in size and insert 2 rings in the one hole. This will create a space between the rings as you move the rings relative to each other.
Now insert a 3rd ring... whatever gauge you can work thru there.

The 3 rings will not lie side by side, they will be spread apart by the captive beads....

This will stress your PA... you will find you can adjust the rings to get more or less stretch on the hole as you shift which one is ahead of the other.
You will find that you can increase the stretch by altering the gauge of just one of the 3 rings at a time.

Wear these 3 rings for about a week... and change the relative positions of the rings every day.
After a week, you should be stretched enough to go up to 00.

This worked for me in two days. Straight in. Too impatient to wait a week

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wish I had know this. I had worked to a 0g within about a year and a half of getting my piercing. I wanted the 00g badly so i bought it and put it in and wore it the same way I had done in all the other increases. big mistake on my part. it started tearing through down from my pisshole. I think it was too much for me. everyone's body is different to what they can take. pay attention for problems. I do miss the heft and weight of that big heavy ring so I hope you succeed. you'll love it

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I found that using a penis pump with large or several smaller rings in helped stretch mine. I let up last summer and never went back but was well on my way to a 00g. After reading this thread I think I'll get back to it!!!!! The stares in the locker room and on the nude beaches is well worth it. You'd be amazed who'll talk to you!!! :)

ethos123

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is a lesson to be learned here. That is to take your time - don't be in a hurry - the PA will stretch by itself. I did that when I went from 8ga to 6ga to 4ga and now to 2ga where I'm happy. I don't have a big cock - 6" so I did not want to risk losing the PA altogether. My process took about 1 year start to finish without any pain and now I've got a rock solid 2ga.

Pdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Most but not all PA's will self stretch. Mine refuses to stretch on its own, which I consider to be a very good thing, even if it makes going to a bigger size a bitch. Think I could hang a cinder block off of mine and be ok.

fisterfanman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here's the easiest way to stretch your PA.

Go back down in size and insert 2 rings in the one hole. This will create a space between the rings as you move the rings relative to each other.
Now insert a 3rd ring... whatever gauge you can work thru there.

The 3 rings will not lie side by side, they will be spread apart by the captive beads....

This will stress your PA... you will find you can adjust the rings to get more or less stretch on the hole as you shift which one is ahead of the other.
You will find that you can increase the stretch by altering the gauge of just one of the 3 rings at a time.

Wear these 3 rings for about a week... and change the relative positions of the rings every day.
After a week, you should be stretched enough to go up to 00.
I'd be VERY wary of doing this. This is the easiest way to put high pressure of tight stretching skin on a narrow area (the smaller gauge rings could actually as a cheese slicer, sorry for the graphic picture) and if the skin at that point gives, it could rip right through and split your dickhead. Don't believe me? Google it.

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'd be VERY wary of doing this. This is the easiest way to put high pressure of tight stretching skin on a narrow area (the smaller gauge rings could actually as a cheese slicer, sorry for the graphic picture) and if the skin at that point gives, it could rip right through and split your dickhead. Don't believe me? Google it.
I ripped mine out several years back, was a 00 gage and after 6 surgeries to correct it, be careful boys, it was not fun