Prince Albert

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by jdoe86, Jul 12, 2003.

1. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    ;D Hey out there...Is there anyone out there with any piercings? I have a Prince Albert, but I haven't heard if anyone else out there has one. I've had mine for two years and I love it.

2. txquis

Gold Member

I guess none of us do...
    did it hurt?
    it looks hot but i always think of pain
    when i see one.
    maybe i'm being naive.

3. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: I know some people who have put holes in their penises... some say it hurt some say it didn't. I know for me, my encounter with the zipper some 10 years ago was enough...

4. Imported

Gold Member

throb919: Nipple ring here. Left. Only. (Sort-of think both nipples pierced looks a bit like a chest-of-drawers...) ;-)

5. Imported

Gold Member

mindseye: I got a PA back in '94 -- I'll wear jewelry in it off and on over the years, but more and more these days I don't wear the jewelry anymore.

If you haven't done so yet, size it up to a medium gauge (I'd recommend 6 or 8). I've found those gauges to be most comfortable. Thinner gauges are less comfortable during sex (if you know how a wire cheese slicer works, you can imagine why! ow!), and thicker gauges are less comfortable for everyday wear.

6. Imported

Gold Member

prepky: yep I have nipple (left), navel and a PA, my wife loves the nipple and navel, however, she says that there it not enough room in her for me and the PA....So she asks that I remove it before sex....other than that it is great....

7. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    ;D My PA didn't hurt that much. I was a hard pinch. I actually had a big orgasmic rush from it. I was so turned on that I was jacking it off less than an hour later. I heard that nipples are more painful and take longer to heal. Oh, I do take it out before sex. I have had requests to leave it in.

8. Imported

Gold Member

prepky: geo...yeah, nipples hurt a lot more, and I do mean a lot...OMG. I have also have the requests to leave it in, however with the wife, (regular sex partner). She says and I quote " I have hard enough time just adjusting to the size let alone a piece of steel as well" So to make her as comfortable as possible I do take it out, but for oral she likes to have it in, says it makes for more fun, like my foreskin just something extra to play with.!!

9. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I like the feel of it when it is left in while having sex. My girlfriend would rather have it out because we do fuck for hours and that is just too much for a pussy to handle(big cock & metal on the end). I leave it in when we are having a quicky, but 9 times out of 10 it comes out :(. I take it out during BJs because it can damage teeth. Oh also, thanks for the tip on nipples, I know there is pain(all piercings have pain) its just how much to expect.

10. Imported

Gold Member

Dag: Peircings rock my little gay world! I have several, non on my (or around) cock as of yet. But, you never know... a Prince Albert might be next!

By the way, how did this type of peircing get the name Prince Albert?

Cheers - dag

11. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Prince Albert (formerly of Saxe-Coborg-Gotha), the Queen Consort of Victoria I, had a most impressive wing-wang and the bulge it created in his trousers was most unfashionable in that tight-assed, sexually repressed era. (Think what the word Victorian evokes in our minds today.) The endowed Prince had said wing-wang pierced and fitted wit a steel ring. A thong was inserted through the ring and used to strap Big Al's tool to his leg so it wouldn't dangle so tantalizingly. Little did he know that his name would become immortalised for his attempt at being discreet about his ample organ! (BTW, this is a true story!)

12. Imported

Gold Member

baddog: I've got a few piercings. The first I did myself on my frenum (I'm uncut) after seeing one in a magazine back in '88. I didn't really do it right but really liked the look. A year later I flew to SF and had a PA and my frenum properly pierced and had my nasal septum done as well. A year later I had both nipples done (absolutely the most painful!). As far as sex goes, all of them enhance it for me except the nipple rings. I like mine really tortured and I can't take it like I used to. I always used to leave my dick piercings in for sex but my bf now really loves to deep throat me for extended periods and the metal is too much (I wear a 2g ring and 10g bar).

13. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I need to go up a size, but I just havent got around to it yet. I have also had a problem with oral & PA. I take it out to make others happy.

14. Imported

Gold Member

brad2002: Many stories have circulated regarding Prince Albert, Queen Victoria's (not Victoria I, she was the only one, so no number is needed) Prince Consort (not Queen Consort) and his weenie. There's no evidence to support any of it. It's a silly story, an urban legend. Think about it. The husband of the Queen having to mutilate his penis to eliminate the evidence?! Hahahahaha!!!! This was the Victorian age, not the Dark Ages.

Lots of stories abound about John Dillenger's penis' being pickled at the Smithsonian. False, too.

Anyone who insists that the story is true can direct me to the primary sources to prove it.

15. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: Man, i'd never even consider getting a prince albert...imagine what would happen if it gets infected?? OUCH!

16. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

[quote author=brad2002 link=board=meetgreet;num=1058005868;start=0#13 date=07/16/03 at 19:58:51]Many stories have circulated regarding Prince Albert, Queen Victoria's (not Victoria I, she was the only one, so no number is needed) Prince Consort (not Queen Consort) and his weenie.  There's no evidence to support any of it. This was the Victorian age, not the Dark Ages.
    [/quote]

Okay, you're right: Prince Consort ... I slipped up. About Victoria or Victoria I, either is correct, though the form without the Roman numeral is more common. She herself often signed documents as 'Victoria  I, Reg. Brit.', though a simple 'Victoria R' as her more usual custom.
    Now about the piercing. Yes we are talking about the Victorian Age. The 'dressing ring', as it was called, was supposedly introduced by Beau Brummel. Whether or not he actually devised the ring, it was definitely in use during the reign of Victoria. In fact, it was not uncommon due to the cut of trousers fashionable then. According to rumours that began to circulate around 1843, Prince Albert had a dressing ring at the request of Queen Victoria. These rumours, as well as those  concerning the size of his beast (and I don't mean Victoria), supposedly originated with his personal servants. While we can't prove whether the Prince Consort was or was not pierced, and we have no way of confirming who actually started the rumours, we do know that the dressing ring came to be known as the Prince Albert ring while he was still living. As the royal family tends to be a fashionable lot, it's not at all silly to suppose that the Prince might follow a stylish trend of the period.

17. Imported

Gold Member

Javierdude22: I personally never understood piercings in a womans vagina or a guys penis. It hurts and is for me personally the biggest turn off you can think of...and i cant imagine it being nicer for sex...cause i would think its -in the way-

In nipples and belly buttons i understand, but dont find attractive at all either...unless its a belly button w a girl...then im all for :).

In eyebrows looks cool i think...

18. Imported

Gold Member

Trackers: I do believe there is another thread of this very subject somewhere else on this site, that I have visited. It is in the Et Cetera, Et Cetera forum (second page). You might like to check it out.

19. Imported

Gold Member

brad2002: I take it, Double, that what you mean is that it is true that there really is no evidence. I don't believe any of it. Besides, there is plenty of evidence to suggest that Victoria and Albert were anything but prudish in their relationship with each other. This is one of the world's great love affairs. And how do we know that that such an instrument was called a Prince Albert during his lifetime?

P.S. She did not sign her name Victoria I, any more than Elizabeth I, George I, William I, Charles I, II, XXV or any other monarch. How could they possibily know? Imagine my going by the name Brad the First. My ego isn't quite that big.

20. Imported

Gold Member

jangel1976: I have several piercings... a 6 guage PA, and my nipples and tounge, I love em all

Draft saved Draft deleted