Prince Albert?

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm 38. Still too young (I hope) for a mid-life crisis. But, for about the last few months, I've been thinking about getting my penis pierced. I'm not sure what the draw is.

In March, I saw a guy with a Prince Albert piercing at a nude beach in San Diego. It looked pretty cool. Since then, I've been thinking about it. I didn't, but now, I wish I had stopped to talk to the guy.

My girlfriend is not in favor of the idea. She's not totally against it, but she's just not a big fan. I'm not sure why, she saw the guy at the beach too and thought it was hot looking. I'm thinking she may be apprehensive about it sex with one. She suggested that if I wanted to peirce something, I start with the nipple(s). SHe thinks thatis far sexier.

So here are my questions...

Anyone else have piercings and feel up to sharing your expieriences/thoughts?

Have you seen a pierced dick or nipples? What did you think? Turn on? Turn off?

Lastly, am I too old?

I updated my photos to show my cock. If it matters, I'm uncut. Thanks.

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My ex had one and I fucking loved it. It was the best toy on the face of the earth! Now, I want to get one, and have wanted to get one for the past few years. My current boyfriend is also against it, but has never seein one in the flesh or played with one.

My ex told me that, yeah DUH it hurts to get done, but most claims about the extent of the pain are seriously exaggerated. The worst part about the pain, he said, are the first few times you have to take a piss while it's healing. He also claimed to experiencing heightened sensitivity since he'd had it done, and the act of moving the ring about while he had a hard-on nearly sent him over the edge. It was a beautiful thing to watch. The only downside i had with it was that it got in the way when i was giving him head ... so he'd just take it out untill I was finished.

Personally, I don't think your too old at all. I looked at your pics, and I think it would look great on you. Nice pics, by the way.

As for nipple rings, my opinion is that they look great, especially on well built guys like yourself however, only when: Both nipples are pierced, only haveing one done just looks stupid to me; Both rings should be a decent size, diameter-wise, not too big, not too small; Captive bead rings look dumb; and Gold has the best appearance as far as I'm concerned, especially against tanned skin.

saturnine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Complete agreement with Ashlar. Go for it. You're definitely not too old. Dude, 38 is young, at least in my book. A PA would look hot as F on you. So run out, get it, and post more pics when it's in! :9

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
don't have a whole lot to add about the PA thing; sure I've been with guys that had 'em, and it is interesting, but I can't say its a deal-maker or -breaker to me; there are no significant drawbacks or bonuses in sexual terms as far as I'm concerned. I think ultimately it's a self-image thing through a sexual medium - rather than a sexual thing in itself - and that means that your own ideas and feelings on the issue are much more important than any amount of advice or opinion from other people.

I have a hole in my left nipple, although I haven't worn anything in it for years. still don't remember when/why I got that done, so odds are I was drunk and/or high. again, it's an image thing, some people like it, some don't, most aren't really bothered either way.

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Having someone punch a hole into my dick to put a metal ring though it would be about the last thing I'd do - that's bullshit. Can't imagine it looks anything but ridiculous to ladies. So, if you want my opinion - leave it.

Bruce

Sabln7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had a frenum piercing when I was your age. I have never regretted it. I don't always wear jewelry in it, but I really like the feel when I do. You are the right physique and look for body jewelry....I say go for it.

I have had many partners with PA's. No one has ever indicated to me that they were sorry that they did it. Most were in the process of enlarging the PA or were planning to because they enjoyed it so much. I enjoyed it as their partner.

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Definitely don't think you are too old get one...I couldn't see myself doing it and I have seen guys at the gym w/them...My friend had one which he did himself and he said that after you get one when you take a piss it comes out all holes...That could be a problem...So is that true from anyone's experience...

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Pene_Negro_Grande@Jun 20 2005, 01:29 PM
Definitely don't think you are too old get one...I couldn't see myself doing it and I have seen guys at the gym w/them...My friend had one which he did himself and he said that after you get one when you take a piss it comes out all holes...That could be a problem...So is that true from anyone's experience...
[post=322475]Quoted post[/post]​

My ex had that problem. He had to sit down to pee.

mavedick

Experimental Member
Media
That last point is the clincher! I could stand the pain. I could put up with the healing time. However, there is absolutely no way in this world that I'd do anything to myself that would require me to sit down to pee for the rest of my life. NO WAY, DUDE!!! NO WAY!!!

iggy

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
go for it. had mine done last year. and been loving it ever since.

when peeing, i can still stand without spraying everywhere.

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think you can still stand up to pee, you just have to re-learn how to do it. I'd imagine it's like when I got my tongue pierced, I had to re-learn how to eat without biting the stud, which I did constantly at first.

Besides, once you get the hang of pissing out of two holes, if the guy standing next to you is annoying, you can turn your dick slightly, give him a squirt, and blame it on the piercing :p

Ashlar - giving new meaning to the term "You piss me off"

iggy

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
for most people with PA that are tight, and not stretched, peeing isnt much of a problem. (but sometimes, problem comes when pee trails at the ring).

for people with stretched the PA, or is stretching to making the hole bigger and stud looser, sitting while peeing is a must to prevent spraying.

absinthium

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The only experience I've ever had with a guy who had one was negative... It was a captive bead piercing, and it came undone during coitus and got lost (YES, lost) inside me. I had to go fishing around for it, and it just wasn't any fun.

Maybe you could get one that was more secure in the way it fastened?

I still think they look cool, and if it does, in fact, heighten your sensitivity, then why not go for it?

P.S. You're NEVER too old to get a piercing. Especially one only you, your partner, and possibly your doctor would see.

absinthium

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Originally posted by Axex+Jun 21 2005, 12:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Axex &#064; Jun 21 2005, 12:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-mavedick@Jun 20 2005, 03:53 PM
That last point is the clincher&#33; I could stand the pain. I could put up with the healing time. However, there is absolutely no way in this world that I&#39;d do anything to myself that would require me to sit down to pee for the rest of my life. NO WAY, DUDE&#33;&#33;&#33; NO WAY&#33;&#33;&#33;
[post=322490]Quoted post[/post]​

What&#39;s wrong with sitting down and peeing? :p
[post=322708]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Seriously&#33; Guys are so weird about stuff.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Had mine put in at about age 40.
Have stretched up to "0" guage over the years....quite large.
Sex is absolutely amazing with it.
If GF really doesn&#39;t like it, after total healing, you can take it out to fuck.
Heals fairly easily and rapidly since your own urine is sterile and aids the process.
Hurts less and heals faster than nips do. I know. Most men will agree.
Peeing is FUN.
Pissing down into a toilet is problematic but urinals are easy.
Sit at home to avoid mopping the floor all the time.

It&#39;s never too late.
But remember, a PA hole rarely if ever closes completely if you decide to take out the jewelry permanently.

Edit:
Yes, guys are weird.