Prince albert

Dick_James

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm thinking of getting one, not sure how serious I an about it just yet, though. For those that have them, what has been your experience? How has your sex life been since? How have women reacted upon seeing it? Any long-term issues I should be concerned about? Please, feel free to bombard me with information. Thanks.

cincinnatus1951

Sexy Member
Media
Dick James:
Recommend a search, there have been discussions on this site. I got pierced with a ten gauge PA and a frenum about ten years ago. I stretched both up to 6 ga. (the lower the gauge number, the thicker the jewelry). My wife loves the frenum piercing and we have stretched it up to a 2 ga.with 1/2"end balls. We retired the PA because it did nothing sexually for either of us. The PA can cause your urine stream to divert and make a mess. This usually happened to me when the stream was finishing. The pee would follow the curvature of the ring and splash around. You can either sit to pee or turn willie upide down when whizzing. There is no consensus of opinion. Some guys love their PAs. There are many choices of jewelry to use which can change the satisfaction level. The other variable is why are you getting it? For the look of it, for sexual enhancement?? The beauty of a piercing is if you don't like it you can remove it. I only have a miniscule scar where my PA was.
Understand it will attract attention in locker rooms. Medical people are mixed. One doc just remarked "trendy", others do a double take and don't say anything, yet others ask about it. For several years, I removed it when at the doc. One time I forgot and that was when I got the"trendy" comment. After that I just left it in
Bottom line, I'd give it a try. Just get a very competent, high volume piercer who really knows their business. Beware of grotty tattoo shops that don't stock jewelry . A good source of information (and jewelry) is "tribalectic.com"
Hope this helped.
Cincinnatus

D

deleted972421

I applaud you cincinnatus for a very well written posting. I got my PA almost 7 years ago, starting with a 10g circular barbell and have upsized to the largest gauge and diameter that my piercer could find (yes, I admit, it's out of proportion for my penis, but I usually wear a smaller one on a daily basis). I saw my doctor at a clothing optional campground and noticed he's got one too, so now when I'm in for a checkup I wear mine too. The fact that he's got one tells me it's okay from a medical perspective. Yes, do research online. But when you are ready, go to a reputable place, get to know your piercer, tip him/her well, always buy your new jewelry from them and you'll have a dependable friend for as long as you need piercing advice and services.

bwhip1011

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I guess it's something that you like for yourself, but I hate them and will ALWAYS ask that they be removed as they clank on my flillings, get in the way and do nothing for me. However, I've talked with female friends and they feel much the opposite when it comes to intercourse. They find it to be an enhancement. So there you go. It just depends, I suppose.

LeftCoast

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Long terms issues include not being able to pee with your hands on your hips and likelihood of splattering your trousers when you go. Khakis show the worst.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I had one but tried to size it up too quickly,wanted a 0 ga. and it ripped out.If you are going big,have them pierce it deeply.

Reactions: jpk338

AJnCJ

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am intrigued about the pa i just cant figure out how you guys pee the ring is in the path of the stream does it spray all over?

Either sit to pee or hope the urinal is a wall mount not a "to the floor" model. Wall mounted urinals are quite easy - no muss, no fuss.
Haven't worn my PA in a while and think now I'll put it back in. It was great sexually speaking.

Reactions: curtdude

KiltedPAL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
LOVE my PA! I got it 3 weeks ago today. I highly recommend but just know it takes quite some time to heal before you can have sex. I have played some but probably won't be able to have sex for another 6 weeks. At least that is what I'm planning on...

Reactions: AJnCJ

AJnCJ

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOVE my PA! I got it 3 weeks ago today. I highly recommend but just know it takes quite some time to heal before you can have sex. I have played some but probably won't be able to have sex for another 6 weeks. At least that is what I'm planning on...

Oh please share a photo!

LeftCoast

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There is no historical evidence that Prince Albert had a piercing. He was, by all accounts, quite prudish. The naming of the popular piercing may, in fact, be a joke on him. At any rate, after many years, I am still fond of mine and enjoy playing dress up with my penis...

DancerDC

Cherished Member
Media
Got mine when I was 20, along with two frenulum piercings. I have always enjoyed them, though the PA is mostly for looks I guess. The frenum piercings you can definitely feel when I'm fucking. Partners like it too, guys and women. One guy liked to have the PA in for anal, and off for oral.

kevin91

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Got mine about 6 years ago, love it. Not trying to go into bigger sizes anymore I guess and my wife also likes it. Not really a big deal with condomless sex, with condoms its sometimes a bit of a hassle but its not too bad.

Berno

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree that you have to pee sitting because otherwise it'll be a mess.
Got mine a few years ago (see profile) and got a few times bigger than the very first one. If you really like the look of it, go for it.

Comfortable of not is subject to size, gauge etc. and will be your personal preference. Can be very uncomfortable if the size is wrong.

kevin91

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree that you have to pee sitting because otherwise it'll be a mess.
Got mine a few years ago (see profile) and got a few times bigger than the very first one. If you really like the look of it, go for it.

Comfortable of not is subject to size, gauge etc. and will be your personal preference. Can be very uncomfortable if the size is wrong.
Indeed. Lot of ppl's first reaction is "omg can you pee normally?" when they know about it. Sure it's possible to pee standing but it's more or less messy so I always sit when possible.