Prince Albert

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by thedude21, Aug 28, 2007.

1. thedude21

thedude21 New Member

I hav been thinking about getting one for some time now. Also im in college now so i could do one basically whenever i wanted to. However before i stick a needle through my cock, i just want the imput from some guys who have one. Does it actually enhance sex? or is just asthetics. any imput would be great.

2. darkhorse72

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i would highly recomend it. even a lame wank becomes a knee trembler.
    I love mine and have never had anyone be weird about it.
    looks good feels fucking amazing.

3. sbeBen

sbeBen New Member

Hello dude. I have one (check out my gallery). My last girlfriend liked it and so do I. It can enhance sex and masturbation but that all depends on you and who you have sex with, no-one can say "yes it enhances sex" if the person you have sex with doesn't like it. Remember not everyone likes piercings. I am so used to having the PA ring in that sex and wanking makes a nice change without the jewellery in. (and you can piss out of two holes!) I have a large PA (6mm/2gauge). It can definately be felt. my girlfriend liked it with and without the PA ring in.

I say if you want the piercing then go for it. Just don't expect everyone to like it or understand why you have it. Some people who know I have one think I'm mad while others show intrigue. Personally I love it. Can't wait to size up to a 8mm (0gauge).

Good luck and have fun.

4. hans_talhoffer

hans_talhoffer New Member

Albums:
    ya i'm in the same situation, i think i'm gonna get one

5. Wrey

Wrey New Member

Love mine, would not give it up for the world. Sex is AWEsome for you and your partner.

6. thedude21

thedude21 New Member

how much can i expect to pay? and the classic question: how bad does it hurt?

7. vegasnola

vegasnola New Member

Albums:
    literally just a pinch....... the eceiving tube is the worst/ strangest

i paid $80 for the piercing and the barbell.

8. sbeBen

sbeBen New Member

The piercing is over in a flash. just very sharp pain. Nothing really. Stretching up is quite painfull but you can let the piercing stretch itself over time. The initial ring they put in is quite thin and not as comfortable as the thick jewellery.

9. buffbaldy

buffbaldy New Member

Albums:
    check out my pics I wear a 00ga mega bead ring. love the way it swings in my boxers and just love the weight. Mine is a threaded bead ring so it comes out easy for the skittish. Find it really intensifies my orgasm. I also wear a 00ga Frenum, also treaded for easy removel when requested.
    I found the smaller gague uncomfortable and sprayed all over the place so I stretched up every month for 12 ga to 00ga and the only jump that took my breath away was from 6ga to 4ga. Each stretch felt more like a strange itch rather than painful and it would stay tender for about one day.

10. smoothnfree

smoothnfree New Member

Albums:
    I had mine done, but before hang, I used anbesol toohache medicine to kill the feeling of the being pierced. It didnt hurt even a bit, I felt nothing. It has been an awesome tool during sex, no complaints from even a single person that I have had sex with. Most partners find it highly erotic. I have had to show all my friends, male and female my dick cause they are curious, and though I'm not having sex with them, even the guys have admitted that they liked it, one friend going as far as having his done too. Its a win win situation :)

11. pasarefun

pasarefun Member

Albums:
    I have been wearing a PA for about 15 years (before they became so popular) and have never regretted it. I would say, don't get pierced smaller than 12 gauge. The small gauges hurt as they cut into the flesh of your cock head. I have also been asked to show my cock many times so others can see it.
    GO AND GET ONE!

12. huw ginnit

huw ginnit New Member

Albums:
    Good point, stretch the hole up as soon as you can or the thinner BCR's will tear and rip the nice neat hole into a second slit. You DO not want that. I have had my PA for twelve years and I am happy with it, it's at the point now I choose to wear jewellery or not... the hole never seems to close at all, and I am free to choose. I now wear a 3.5mm BCR

I have never found any difference in orgasm or sexual ability/response, so don't bank on it. Often my partner will ask me to remove it- the sensation at the back of his throat makes him gag.... Has anyone noticed the tearing of condoms increasing with the use of PA's. Worth checking out....

I need to control more carefully pee-flow thru it, as it does indeed come out the tip, and also thru the PA hole. -Not a problem but I need to concentrate if I've been drinking and I'm stood at a urinal or similar. Slash down your leg is so not a good look.

It hurts very little; lignocaine, the clamp and the nervous sensation of having the piercer handling your pride and joy is desensitizing enough!

After the piercing, avoid alchohol, and I was advised to urinate into a basin (Small tupperware for travelling/not at home scenarios) full of warm water- this was certainly a lot more comfortable to do the first few days... obviously if there is any sign of blood or scabbing ANY sexual contact using your cock should be minimised.

There is nothing more boring than hearing about piercings, If you're going to talk about it you should be prepared to show to those who ask, If not don't mention it!

13. arktrucker

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ok, I'm confused. I thought a PA was a piercing that was through the head top to bottom and not the one that was through the meatus to the frenulum. Are they the same thing or are they called something else?

14. sbeBen

sbeBen New Member

Arktrucker: The one that goes through the head vertically from top to bottom is called an Apadravya. A Prince Albert goes through the piss slit and out through the underneath of the cock-head at the frenulum.

15. Pdick

Pdick Member

Albums:
    I also have a PA, stretched to 2 gauge. It adds a nice exclamation point to sex. You would have to cut my dick off to take it away from me. I wouldn't give it up willingly.

Be aware that this is a piercing that will not heal after enough time has gone by. You will always have a hole in the bottom of your dick unless you have some minor surgery done to force it to close.

That said, go get it done, you won't regret it. Just be patient with it and let it heal before using it. Get pierced as big as you can handle. Larger gauge stuff is much more comfortable/pleasurable to you and your partner. Things got really fun for me starting at 4ga.

Check this: http://www.bmezine.com/pierce/09-male/pa/index.html

bmezine is an amazing resource, albiet laid out pretty obtusely in many ways. Some sites that sell body piercing jewelry have forums that are pretty good for information too.

16. Elro

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have a 00g (10mm) myself, but mostly wear my 0g (8mm) on a day to day basis. You've got to know when to stop stretching, but otherwise, it's all good ! I've had praises from everyone who weren't intimidated by it and had sex with me...

Don't worry, many people are intrigued by it, besides you can take it off. Hey, if i can get some you certainly will !

I've paid 80 euros for my PA in 2003, ring included, and that was a little more expensive than most piercing studios offered, but I wanted the best studio possible, considering what they would be handling!

I agree with most if not all things that have been said here, especially on the fact that you can't not visit BME: Body Modification Ezine - The biggest and best online bod-mod site since 1994 beforehand. It's an invaluable resource, and can help you decide if it's right for you.

And no, it's not right for everyone, not for every lifestyle, and it doesn't suit everyone's penis as beautifully either... But most people are glad they had it done ! You cannot get too much info on the subject.

Cheers !

Draft saved Draft deleted