Prince Albert?

d2cit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I really enjoy piercings, and I am thinking about getting a Prince Albert. I have had both of my nipples pierced, twice, and I love the way it feels. I dont like to show the jewelery I just like the feeling of the metal, so I just have really small barbells in them. But I was wondering if anyone has or has had a prince albert, and if they like it, or how bad it hurts, anything you want to add. Just like my nipples, I only want to have a small hoop or barbell in it, just to give some sort of sensation.

(off the subject, I dont know how to upload photos to my profile, if anyone could help i would appreciate it. thanks)

piercedjobbie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Go for it. I've had mine for 5 years and have never regretted it. It is a great way to start "conversations" at parties etc. The piercing will sting kind of like a flu shot. Other than that a possibly a little blood and the first piss it is easy. Suggest you get a pro to do it - pierce at 10 gauge and stretch to 8. You'll love it.

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have had my PA for over 4 years now and still love it. I wish now that I had it done 20 years ago! BTW, I also a double Guiche piercing and like them as well. They are not a visible as my PA but my partner and I know they are there!

d2cit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I like to pump once in a while, is it possible to do so with a PA? And for those of you who have it, is it harder to masterbate? Im cut but my skin goes completely over my head when I jerk. Also do you like a ring better or a barbell? And did you have numbing done or not when you where pierced?

I am planning on getting it done within a week or so, I can deal with pain after a piercing better than before or during. I just wish I could skip the initial pain and just go to the afterwords pain.lol

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I HAD a PA but I stretched it too big and it came out.I don't think that they pierced it deep enough.If you want to go with a big gage,get a dolphin piercing which is farther down your cock.
I have a 2 gage frenum which both Cigarbabe and I enjoy
.I also have a piering through my cockhead,and my nipples pierced.
Cigarbabe has 10 piercings.We're not done yet either.

piercedjobbie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
d2cit - you can pump with a PA in place but the cylinder needs to have room to avoid pinching - and that can be uncomfortable. I like the circular barbell because of the look and because it is easy to change out. I've also got a curved barbell - better than a straight one - and it is very nice from a comfort and appearance standpoint. The only drawback is at the beach when you come out of the water and the jewels are shrunk the barbell sticks out kind of obscenely. Didn't have any numbing - it is really not a painful experience - the endorphanes will carry you through. There is no afterword pain - just some discomfort. You will probably kick yourself in the butt over all of the pain business after it has been done. I'll post pictures as soon as the camera is up and running.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
had a pa also...well still have the hole. loved it! felt great with the metal hanging from it. problem i had too was that I stretched it to a 00g and it was too much for it and it started to tear through. as Mr Ed said..if you want to go to a bigger size..and I advise you to..maybe just not as big as I went..get it lower on the shaft. and definately get it done by a pro. does not really hurt, heals fast, and is a hot all around experience. I got rick hard as they were doing mine and the tech asked if he could ask others in to watch and see. fine by me. and it was great

beohbe

Just Browsing
Media
First of all go here and read about them.

Yes, I have one and while I don't regret it, I would much rather have a frenum piercing now. The whole pissing two ways things really sucks at sporting events when you have to wait for a stall to piss. The turning the cock upside down thing to piss standing up works, but not always as well as you would hope.

WaSwimmer

Experimental Member
Media
Personal opinion? Go with the frenulum piercing. If you like it, you can stick with it and love it (and there's lots of options for cool metal) you've got a nice piercing. If you don't, you're not out anything. If you go with a PA first, you've got a hole that, as others have said, may spray urine all over the place. I like the frenulum piercing 'cause it gives good sensations and great looks without being over the top.

Cheers

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I disagree with the above person....get the pa.... It heals quickly and yes, you can take it out and it will heal over if you don't like it. I have had mine for 15 years and have enjoyed it every day. I am currently at a 4 gauge ring working towards a 2 gauge ring. I would sart with a 12 or 10 gauge ring so that it feels confortable. Don't start with a 14 gauge ring like I did as it can cut.
Get it and let see it!

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sorry for no pics but i got a pa 8 years ago and its gr8. it is now a zero gauge which feels gr8. i also have a 000 gauge ring at the bottom of my sac, nice and heavy.
go to a professional, read all you can about it and always have the piercer leave room so you can increase the size of your jewelry,you dont want a thin piece of skin holding that ring in.
as for pain ,its a millisecond and it over and the ring is in. enjoy and have fun:banana:

jamesgame

Just Browsing
Media
I just got a PA last weekend, the worst part would be having the tube go down the urethra. There was allot of blood for me but thats the luck of the draw though, Its been a week and I'm loving it.

d2cit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks for all the replies. I met with my piercer yesterday, and we discussed everything she does. I am debating whether or not to get a frenum or a PA. I'm not really about guaging piercings, except my ears are a 6g, but I like to have just the feeling of a little metal under the skin. My nipples are only a 18g and I love it. What does the guaging in a PA do exactly, it seems that most people who have one guage it, so I am interested in knowing why.