Prince Alberts

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I want to get a P.A. and would love to hear from guys who have one. Any and all information would be appreciated. I thought I would come right to the source rather than go somewhere like Wickipedia...Thanks!

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, I can tell you that my boyfriend had one briefly, and that after it put me in the hospital with a perforated bowel, it didn't last long.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have had a PA for about 18 years.
Never been a problem... but there are some things to consider.

The TYPE of ring is critical, depending on what you are gonna do with the dick its attached to.

Small gauge rings, curved barbells and the like are more dangerous than large gauges, up to a certain point. ( really huge can be a big problem)

The kind with threaded Ball closures always run the risk of coming unthreaded during active intercourse.
More often than not, perforations and such come from the exposure of the threaded end on the ball... or the sharply shaped end of the ring once the ball comes off.

The safest kind for active penetration are the kind with a fixed ball closure, that have to be bent open to put on and have to be SQUEEZED closed with a set of bullring pliers. These simply can not come undid during sex.

However, requiring hardware to remove, they are harder to clean...

And that is the other big issue.... you need to keep a PA scrupulously clean... Stuff gets into the hole in the ball, or the threads... and can breed bacteria...

Also- size is an issue... measure the distance from the PA hole to the urethral opening... you want a Ring with an Inside diameter just a little bit larger than this distance. THis will ensure that the ring can be pressed up against the underside of the head... with the ring arcing high thru the urethra... for a very smooth, tight fitting contour...

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had a 6 gauge " horse shue " piercing in my pa.

It had the balls that screw into the post of the jewerly. It came undone twice once in bed bath and beyond; and once in the office at work.

I found it in the BB&B, but did not find it in the office at work. Wonder who found it. :evil:

Now I use a captive circular barrel ring. You have to get a good look at it in the light to see the seam between the ring and the captive barrel.

Up to 2 gage so need pliers to take it off; but been known to work around it if it was needed.

but don't normally take it out.

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've had mine for 22 years now. Never had a problem with it yet and I abuse the hell out of it. You do have to be careful what kind you get, and the larger sizes are safer.

Mine is a 00g. Check out my gallery.

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have had my PA for over three years now. I still love it and wish that I would have had it done years ago. I hardly ever remove it and have never had a problem with it at the gym. The only time I remove it is when my partner goes down on me. I just prefer oral without the PA.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
go for it ...I had mine done 10 years ago and stretched it to a 0g for daily wear and was using a 00g for play. It started to pull through from the weight and rushing to get so big too fast though. so go slow with that. but you will love the feel of it hanging there. I still have the hole for the piercing and now I usually wear a prince's wand. smaller one for daily wear and a longer thicker one with a big ball on the end for playtime sometimes. seems I just like adorning my cock with jewelery! lol