Prince Harry

Pup

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I thought it was crappy of someone to do the stealth video thing, but to be expected with party girls in Vegas. Sad that guys who are celebrities get hounded with the paparazzi thing so hard, and particularly with the queen and everyone that cares in the UK having to be exposed to it.
I would not be happy if someone sent pics of me humping someone to my relatives.
Then again, he may be at the point where he doesn't give a rats ass, like Diane.

wordpass

Sexy Member
Media
I think he should have all the damn fun he wants. Shame on his security. You can't take pictures in a lot of places. His guests should have been stripped of cams before the Prince stripped. All that said... nice ass on him.

stonker69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think he should have all the damn fun he wants. Shame on his security. You can't take pictures in a lot of places. His guests should have been stripped of cams before the Prince stripped. All that said... nice ass on him.

He can do what the hell he likes - I just object to UK taxpayers paying his security personnel bill who, in any case, turn out to be asleep on the job. And anyway - what hypocrisy! He gets a freebie holiday ( did you notice how Buck palace didn't object to his poolside photos being published,along with his exact whereabouts - the Wynn Hotel - great publicity for the hotel, Harry. You can't have it all ways - you've been caught out. Take the consequences like any other celebrity.

S

superbot

I thought it was crappy of someone to do the stealth video thing, but to be expected with party girls in Vegas. Sad that guys who are celebrities get hounded with the paparazzi thing so hard, and particularly with the queen and everyone that cares in the UK having to be exposed to it.
I would not be happy if someone sent pics of me humping someone to my relatives.
Then again, he may be at the point where he doesn't give a rats ass, like Diane.
The arguement in the UK about British the tabloids publishing the images has NOTHING to do with the content,it is to do with the principal that was (supposedly) agreed,that after the horrific death of his mother,that the media should let up their relentless persual of the younger Royals and let them try to have a normal life.The vile 'Sun' arse-wipe publication clearly has got bored with that and is back to its old ways....MAKING MONEY FOR MURDOCH AT ALL COSTS...!!

coloradosports

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The President and his Wife will be guarded for the rest of their lives where ever they go. They and all the congressmen and senators receive a pension equal to what they earned while they were actively ruining our country. plus what ever wealth they had before getting into politics.

This is actually not true anymore. President Clinton was the last President to get secret service. All other presidents after only have it for 10 years after their term ends. As far as the pension goes After 1984 they had to start paying into social security and they do not get their salary for life they get a small portion in the form of combined social security and pension to which they pay into both.

Renshaw

Sexy Member
Media
"They and all the congressmen and senators receive a pension equal to what they earned while they were actively ruining our country. plus what ever wealth they had before getting into politics."

Retired senators and congresspeople only get a pension if they served more than 5 years. The amount is based on years of service. No retired senator or representative is getting too much in their pension.

BoDuke79

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I feel bad for Prince Harry as cute and horny as he is appealing to us all that the News Media has distracted his life by showing the nude photos of him on the media broadcasts though there is only so much they can show.

He is still a human being and deserves his right to prviacy and I think it is a rotten shame that he can't have some fun( even dirty little "naked" fun) if he wants to without being"exposed" by the media......

starstruck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hate that entire family. Not only are they basically unattractive, but if you review the brutal history of the UK and the so-called royals involvement, you might not look so favorably on them.

Luge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Lighten up, Fransis, I doubt any of us has a list of perfect ancestors. Almost every family tree has thieves, sexual deviants, con artists, prostitutes, nut cases, murderers and racists, to name a few. My guess is yours will include at least three of the above. Harry was just having the kind of fun guys have. It is the cunt selling the photos who deserves our scorn.

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In think that's more a matter of opinion than fact. Most Western European countries-- and your northern neighbour Canada!-- still have (constitutional) monarchs as heads of state. Nonsense? If it were, we wouldn't be reading about them in the newspapers/ magazines or talking about them on the Internet, would we? Why? It sells. I believe your country-- the US-- is full of closeted monarchists. You needn't look farther than your film industry-- in California-- with your 'movie stars', their overpriced wardrobe and their dated award ceremonies. What about your President, the 'First Lady' and their palace-- the White House?

In my opinion, Prince William is good looking whereas Prince Harry is sexy. The former looks like their mother-- the late Lady Diana; the latter looks like their father and their great-great uncle King Edward VIII.

Well I do think all this royalty and military stuff is somewhat silly. After all the days of monarchy are over. I would hope that the younger generation of the Windsors would dump this nonsense like the rest of Europe has. BUT yeh, I think that Harry is pretty cute anyway.