Prince Harry

S

SirConcis

There is nothing wrong with nudity with consenting adults.

So, the modern era has camera phones and nudit gets posted to the web.

I do not support people selling those pictures for money though. But there is nothing wrong with a naked human body.

So Buckingham Palace should simply state that royals have a right to private life and that nobody should profit from pictures taken outside their official public functions and leave it at that.

Once Harry has a full frontal image taken and published, people will have seen it, discussed it for a couple of days and will then lose interest once they know harry has nothing to hide.

People are curious by nature and want to see what is hidden.

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Once you become a media star, be it actor, politician or royal, you have to expect that your private life will become public. We all crave to know those dirty little secrets which, in reality, are what makes them just like the rest of us. The British monarchy is like a 1,000-year-long soap opera, and Harry's very normal antics are fun to watch.

pmax

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Aren't there pics of his brother taking a piss somewhere? I don't know why, but I find that much more invasive than any pictures of Harry having fun, not that that's an excuse.

He's an attractive person. People will always try to find pictures of him naked.

Shawnlomax86

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Prince Charles is the real embarrassment of the family, messing around with that horse faced Camilla whose vagina was so loose, she needed it surgically tightened.

Prince Harry was just having some fun. Leave him alone. He and his brother seem to be really down to earth.

Reactions: subdividemylipz
S

SirConcis

Harry has a goor publiscist. With the type of publicity he is getting, he should audition for some Hollywood movies and become an actor. Imagine the papparazzi go nuts !!!!

And that is another reaspn why he should allow a totally naked frontal nudity picture to leak. Once over the event, people and media would lose interest in him because they will have achieved their goal of seeing him naked. There would still be a focus on whom he is dating but that would be it.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is a paysite that is notorious, like several other paysites, for promoting celebrity photoshopped fakes. Yes, they have some celebrity nudes--the same ones already in the public domain and available to anyone for free, but no real nudes of actors like Taylor Lautner and Zac Efron. Sadly, really not to be believed and "borderline" spamming (although I doubt that was your intent). Many of us, including me, have been taken in by some of these photoshopped masterpieces.

Last edited:
D

deleted569656

Gutted there are no other pics. He's so so hot. Lucky girl that get's her pussy stretched by his (probably) massive cock

Elngyn

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ok where's the flood of prince Harry pics I thought would flood LPSG????I meen there are dozens of threads that have Ben devoted to him on here and now the Nudes are out Nothing ???I call a big WTF LOL????