Prince Harry

Elngyn

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorry for the grammar " have been dozens of threads devoted to him on here"it just seems odd the most glaringly obvious post for the celeb column gone completely ignored ( you look up how manny threads in past have consisted of Harry worship lol) that and given the fact that if some one came up with a thread on how hot the Buda is or Czar Nicholus of Prussia was within the day there would be a full on onslaught of photos engravings Ect.I meen don't take my word for it look back and see the mired of odd and virtually ungettebal photos that have been unearthed in prior posts... You would think the Harry pic would have Ben a cake walk?

S

SirConcis

When some outfit like TMZ pays good money for the pictures, don't think for a minute that they will releaase the high res versions out in the wild.

This is why when there are scandals, we only get to see disapointing images in low resolution without details.

Harry shoudl just pose for Playgirl, give the money to charity. once everyone has gotten a good look at his royal jewels, there won't be any speculation or interest to see it again (and no pararazzi will ever be able to match the quality of images).

As with Kate's topless images, I don't really have a proble with those images (or the fact that royals can be naked at times). My problem is with people making money from selling those pictures.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As with Kate's topless images, I don't really have a proble with those images (or the fact that royals can be naked at times).

Same
Gay or not, have no intention of even sighting the images of her, partially out of respect for her, and disgust at the pricks who took / published them
Harry, well i would have to be honest, and say i would have a look or 2, if they presented themselves ...ha

D_Dick_Felt

Account Disabled
Media
Haven't read the whole thread so would imaging this has been said before but.... Have to say, at the moment, I don't give a damn about what photos are out there on Prince Harry. He's out in Afghanistan doing his bit - esp. today given Bastion was hit - and frankly anything else is secondary. Other than that, fair play to him for enjoying Las Vegas.

stonker69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As with Kate's topless images, I don't really have a proble with those images (or the fact that royals can be naked at times).

Same
Gay or not, have no intention of even sighting the images of her, partially out of respect for her, and disgust at the pricks who took / published them
Harry, well i would have to be honest, and say i would have a look or 2, if they presented themselves ...ha

So - no double standards there then.........

MYDEEPTHROAT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

mj21045

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

ChileCat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just goes to prove that he inherited his humility, compassion and strong human values from his mother and not his father! Bravo Harry!

I agree, Diana was the best thing that ever happened to the House of Windsor. Pity she is not around to see what fine young men her sons have grown into.

Dbigkahuna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Isn't it strange how different William and Harry look?

Not strange. I'm from a family of 5 kids and 2 of us bear a slight resemblance to each other. The others couldn't be more different. My partner has 2 sisters. One is 5'1", brunette and cute - the other is 6'0" blonde and gorgeous. My partner is blonde with a sturdy build. His older brother is a foot shorter, skinny and dark brown hair. This happens all the time.