Prince Harry

cutcock58

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
there are a lot of guys that are uncut that you can see there glans shape thru the foreskin. so assumptions can't be made.
i get that, but i just think that picture is sooo obvious, you can clearly see a well defined corona and it has a rounded end with no hint of skin, I think it must be cut or at least pulled back

Reactions: bigtoad

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i get that, but i just think that picture is sooo obvious, you can clearly see a well defined corona and it has a rounded end with no hint of skin, I think it must be cut or at least pulled back
My friend has a long overhang and wears khakis w/boxers and every time you can see the head of his cock. The head of his cock looks like a big plum. Hopefully that could be the case here. I love dicks. any size any color,any shape. Be well

cutcock58

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My friend has a long overhang and wears khakis w/boxers and every time you can see the head of his cock. The head of his cock looks like a big plum. Hopefully that could be the case here. I love dicks. any size any color,any shape. Be well
interesting, i've never seen that actually. however foreskin or not harry is one hot guy!!!

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I envy him. No chance of ever being King, buckets of money, his mother's personality, hot as fuck. Life is good for Harry!!
The downside is that he's always in the public eye. Just think of how this limits his opportunities for sex. No way can he spend a night at a girlfriend's apartment or smuggle her into his place without being noticed. The poor guy can't even pee when he's out in public - he must have developed an awesome bladder. He probably envies our ability for privacy!

gobigold

Cherished Member
Media
The downside is that he's always in the public eye. Just think of how this limits his opportunities for sex. No way can he spend a night at a girlfriend's apartment or smuggle her into his place without being noticed. The poor guy can't even pee when he's out in public - he must have developed an awesome bladder. He probably envies our ability for privacy!

But he also has an army of people cleaning up after him.

Reactions: bigtoad

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
michelle-obama-prince-harry_2015_6-0-0-jpg.391361
That is quite a man-spread.:)
Don't you know Grandmama Queen was annoyed by the Vegas photos......although it's said she loves those Boys, and, I bet, had a naughty-giggle over Harry...although not with him...:p
Loved the pics first time I saw them, and still! Serious boner maker