Prince Harry

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I didn't see him on "Dateline" but I saw Matt Lauer's interview with both of the Princes on the Today show yesterday. Harry is hot - of course, his redhair helps turn me on.
I'd still like to know if he or his brother is cut or not.

It's the norm with the male royals that they are CUT at or shortaly after birth. It is known that BOTH William & Harry was circ'ed by a Jewish Mohel.

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd give the Queen a lickin', if I could have a sandwich with those two Prince Muffins........Holy Crap, what a three-way that'd be. (William, Harry, and me...you understand the 'Queen-lickin' would only be done once, to get me in the door. The prince-three way would try to obliterate the Queen-lickin from my memory!! Hee hee hee)
Those boys are both stud-monkeys...thanks, Diana!

billnfla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
some years back people magazine featured some shots of william at the swim meet in black speedo's quite a nice bulge on him also.... check peoples archive you may be able to locate them. good luck!

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
".....waiting for some head..." ???
HERE I AM, PRINCE HARRY!!!
HERE I AM, PRINCE WILL!!!

:-O :-O :-O

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
they both had there hands over there crotches.....like most guys sit.....i could see matt wanting to look.....dont know about him....sometimes wonder....anyway......they both had huge bulges and i just know they have jacked off together somewhere in there lives.....they know each other very well. oh well......i can dream.

lesmeljos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Neither prince was circumcised after birth... due to P Diana's insistance that they not be and with (surprisingly) P Charles support. She made the statements shortly after the birth of harry. This info is pretty well common knowledge in Britain

yarraman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's the norm with the male royals that they are CUT at or shortaly after birth. It is known that BOTH William & Harry was circ'ed by a Jewish Mohel.

I recall reading an article that said that, Diana refused to go along with that royal family tradition, and they are both intact !

diablo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Young Harry was posed as if he were waiting for some head.

Of the two I'd much rather the elder however.

you are so right, Cocktale. the Elder is way cuter.

---------
Here ya go...
WOW Report: The Not-So-Petit Prince:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:
--------
Is this an optical illusion? Seems random. Randomly large, of course, but still random. You know??