Prince Harry

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
... our view of him on this side of the pond is driven by tabloid pictures of him at a party wearing a swastika (see Edward VII post abdication).
He was a pleasant surprise. That said.....I'd hit it.
A pleasant surprise? A pleasant surprise...?
Yep, Harry Hewitt wearing a Swastika so brazenly that he was actually willing to be photographed in full Nazi regalia flashing a Nazi salute was an absolute masterstroke! Oh how we all chortled and guffawed! The racist thug has obviously inherited his father's intelligence - who cares whether he also inherited Daddy-Hewitt's cock?

Really, I am amazed at how Americans will happily tolerate the most disgusting and obscene anti-semitic gestures from these spoilt, inbred parasites that they would never accept from Americans themselves.
I am truly gobsmacked and speechless here... can you tell me where you would draw the line on Hewitt Jr's behaviour?

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
what the hell.....msnbc wouldn't let me view the video. says due to geographical restriction, it wouldn't run on computer running my operating system. Any body got a clue what thats about.

are you using a Mac?

I use a Mac, and I got the same message. I switched over to my PC and I could view it. Doesn't make sense since they're both on the desk, therefore in the same geographical region :)

jpscott

1st Like
Media
Thanks its nice have suspicions confirmed. I mean come on theyre both huge guys. No wonder he's seen as the party animal. With a dick that big I'd be out showing it off too.

beachound

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Youtube has some nice clips on Harry. The ones with him and Chelsey are hot. Shows him shirtless and in shorts. Harry rocks!!!!

Christiaan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When the lads were younger they were both quite cute, but I'll admit that I always rather fancied Wills, especially as I've never been too taken with red hair.

However, these days, as the lads have grown into their adult bodies, whilst Wills is still quite worth a turn, he's looking a bit more like Charles every day. So it's Harry, red hair and all, who I really fancy. He also has a wicked sense of humour and doesn't seem to take himself so seriously. Pity that he seems taken by that girl from some place in Afrika-I can't remember which country.

There's been quite a bit of comment on whether Wills had his willy done, but I've never heard for sure, nor a word about Harry. He's such a rough and tumble sort, the idea seems out of character for him. It would seem like someone has had to have seen both lads starkers, at least during their military training at Sandhurst. I'd think they be quite red faced to turn up prudes in front of their mates. You'd think by now there would be a report from someone who had seen the royal bits.

rodevon10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've seen the infamous nude photos of Prince Charles, that were taken from a distance through a window. He seemed to be semi-erect & his pecker looked pretty darn big. Those pictures were published in an all male edition of Celebrity Sleuth Magazine about 6-8 years ago. Maybe like father, like one son at least. In the nude, boat photo of William I would have to vote for circumsized as the head appears totally when he is obviously on soft.

dalibor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know it's been noted before but Harry bears a striking resemblance to that guard that Diana supposedly had an affair with. In fact, he doesn't look anything like the Windsors. hmmm....

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok, whilst I am not so amazed by this thread:
1: Harry and William are Handsome Guys.
2: I do believe that Harry's dad is HRH Charles....because of the dates, and everything else that might have/will be into play....the Spencer's have a history of red-haired kids...
3: I wonder, what the Lady Diana must be thinking, as we speak, about the intrusion/watching/that's how it is these days kind of pics we all watch now, on LPSG...
I think she is vastly amuzed, and, not at all offended. She loves her boys, and, well, so do we!

"Bigtoad" :wink:

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok....What were William and Harry wearing during that interview?
bikinis, briefs, boxer-briefs, boxers, cammando???

"bigtoad"

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just watched a video of harry called hands down. I have to say one thing in defence of the poor rich handsome lad. When you get on a saddle and ride a horse those babies better be positioned just right or there's gonna be hell to pay.
Also, just saw the brothers on a pbs special on the windsor castle and plenty of clips of Harry playing polo, losing sadly but just as easy to watch. And wills was there alot at the wedding. Harry seems quite the horseman, and god bless the family jewels.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey all I just saw they are reshowing the dateline interview tonight (the 23rd) at 10 eastern US. Thought I'd tell ya all.

D_Bartasiah Candlestick

Account Disabled
Media
A pleasant surprise? A pleasant surprise...?
Yep, Harry Hewitt wearing a Swastika so brazenly that he was actually willing to be photographed in full Nazi regalia flashing a Nazi salute was an absolute masterstroke! Oh how we all chortled and guffawed! The racist thug has obviously inherited his father's intelligence - who cares whether he also inherited Daddy-Hewitt's cock?

Really, I am amazed at how Americans will happily tolerate the most disgusting and obscene anti-semitic gestures from these spoilt, inbred parasites that they would never accept from Americans themselves.
I am truly gobsmacked and speechless here... can you tell me where you would draw the line on Hewitt Jr's behaviour?

OMG get over all the PC BS, what is happening to people in the UK these days. Too bloody PC for their own good. Hewitt is NOT Harry's father!!

D_Bartasiah Candlestick

Account Disabled
Media
I know it's been noted before but Harry bears a striking resemblance to that guard that Diana supposedly had an affair with. In fact, he doesn't look anything like the Windsors. hmmm....

Take a look at a pic of Diana's older sister (the woman on the left of this picture) http://thumb9.webshots.net/t/14/15/3/79/85/2752379850085180389QxuKmc_th.jpg

and tell me that Harry isnt the spitting image of her. The hair colour, the nose...this crap about Hewitt is just that. Crap!

PS Harry is way cuter than William! Its the bad boy vibe!