Prince Harry's Racist Video

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Diana was with his son. And she took every penny Charles had.

Hi Gl3nn, why shouldn't she have what was due to her, women and some men do get divorce settlements, why should she be any different ?.I am no Diana fan but fairs fair.

It's understandable that the royal family was unhappy about that.

Any in-laws would be.

It is possible that they use their power to deny al-fayed citizenship, after all... he's the father of the guy who was with the woman who took everything from the crown prince.

Not everything, she gave alot up also and yes caused Some of it herself, he was to blame initialy.

but I don't think they would kill Dodi and Diana.

I agree

Gl3nn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
True, we'll never know.

And yes, Rubi. I might have exagerated a little bit with 'every penny he had'.
But she sure took enough to piss him off.

I know I would use all my influence to deny citizenship to the father of the guy who took my wife away (and the money with her that she took from me)

Cowabanga

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Given the country history of prejudism toward islamic, and that Diana was seeing a Islamic man, and the nature of Diana death being in question, I wouldn't rule anything out, not without an inetensive investigation. This was not an open investigation.

Who knows?

Gl3nn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm not saying it's unfair Tardis! She has a right to a divorce settlement. I was just stating that it would piss Charles off (and the rest of the family as well I imagine)

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I know I would use all my influence to deny citizenship to the father of the guy who took my wife away (and the money with her that she took from me)

Well, here is what Al Fayed said in The Independent on May 10, 1999, almost two years after his son's death, on the subject of his being denied citizenship:

Though I have never been charged with any offence, nor even had a parking ticket, my application for citizenship has been treated by successive governments is if it were a live grenade. Why? Well it seems that making a successful bid for the House of Fraser group in 1985 was somehow not cricket. Nor indeed was blowing the gaff on cash-for-questions at Westminster. The Independent, of course, knows all about cricket and citizenship ("...rarified, precious stuff, its form abstract and amorphous, its definition ambiguous" - leading article, 7 May 1999). The newspaper argues that, because of my "bribery", "tactics against business rivals" and "lying" about where I got the money from to buy Harrods, my application was justly refused.
Well the fact is, I didn't bribe anyone. On expert advice I retained a highly respected firm of Parliamentary lobbyists. They assured me that making payments to MPs was accepted custom and practice at Westminster. I had no reason to doubt their professional judgement.
I am not sure what The Independent has in mind when it refers to my "tactics against business rivals". Perhaps this is some reference to the way I bought House of Fraser shares from Tiny Rowland. If so, I think I need only make the point that Tiny actually approached me to buy the shares.
I like to think I have been good for Britain. I still want to be British. I shall not give up.

He talks only about the perception that he is less that strictly on the up and up. And the British government I believe once explained a rejection of his citizenship application by saying he was "not of good character."
While I don't deny that being detested by the Royal Family would hardly enhance an application, I actually doubt it would have any effect at all.
They are not to meddle in the actual administration of government, and as far as I know, they really don't.
I could be wrong, of course.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
They shouldn't, but you know as well as I that they do have some influence. Unofficial influence

Well, that could be true, but Al Fayed had been trying for more than a decade to get citizenship before Dodi was killed in the car accident.
And I think the Royal Family is quite scrupulous about even the appearance of trying to influence things.
But, really, Gl3nn ... London is a long ways away and I am naive about such things at the best of times.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mohamed Al Fayed reckons...

Who cares what that deluded pig thinks? He is totally incapable of talking sense on the subject of Di & Dodi's death. Over 10 years later & he still hasnt come up with a shred of evidence to back up his OTT claims. Lord knows Im sure he's spent a fortune searching for some. Its a bitter obsession. :rolleyes:

she took every penny Charles had.

Way no! Charles has his finger in many lucrative pies....trust me, he aint gonna starve any time soon!

Do you really think Philip has control of MI5?

Puh-leez! Mr Clumsy cant even control his own mouth - or bladder these days! :eek:

And i for one believe she was killed by other means than an accident.

Believe whatever floats yer boat. But following Al fayeds theories will only make u look foolish. The French did the first full investigation....they would have loved to point the finger of suspicion at the British establishment. But they couldnt; no evidence whatsoever.

However unlikely u may think the official account of her death is, the alternative theories are just totally absurd when u start to follow them through. They make no sense & lack any great motive. Dodi was not even a serious boyfriend according to Dianas close friends. Theyd know a damn sight better than Al Fayed.

Simon8.5

Just Browsing
Media
Funny thing is that that Prince Harry is one hundred and twenty-eighth percent Armenian (Eliza Kevork)through his mother the late Princess Diana.

Does that make him part "raghead"? :rolleyes:

S

superbot

There is nothing funnier than all these PC twats getting a ' bee in their knickers' about the Princes remarks.These are probably the same people who said and did nothing whilst Abu Hammza stood in the streets of this country and activily encouraged Muslims to take up arms against our troops and citizens.All of this he did for years on end whilst the idiot polititians said nothing.Two of my Muslim friends expressed a profound disappointment at these dumb remarks of the Princes,as I do,but to call the Prince a rabid racist is totally OTT.

S

superbot

Jason You IGNORANT TWAT, the Queen is Britain's Head of State,you should be more respectful!!.....You website.by the way, is as 'profound' as your comments!!

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Jason You IGNORANT TWAT, the Queen is Britain's Head of State,you should be more respectful!!.....You website.by the way, is as 'profound' as your comments!!

And calling me an ignorant twat makes you what? Sorry but the whole royal family is outdated and no longer needed. She doesnt do much but wave at functions and is greatly overpaid for doing so.

And what is 'you website' ? lmao. Ciao Jason. :tongue:

Are you British ?

What does that have to do with it? Many british people are sick and tired of these overpaid people. The royal family is just a giant joke now anyways. They are really nothing more than a tourist attraction these days.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
SORRY Jason
Love yr blog heaps&heaps
but yr being more than unfair with the inbreeding comment
I can only imagine yr outcry ..if someone accused Gays of being inbred
enz

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
SORRY Jason
Love yr blog heaps&heaps
but yr being more than unfair with the inbreeding comment
I can only imagine yr outcry ..if someone accused Gays of being inbred
enz

Well 1st I have NO idea what your saying, lol. 2nd as a gay male we have been called inbreed and much worse. But I do see your point. I have read that there was much inbreding within the royal family.

And now dear if you dont like my blog than dont make the 2 clicks to get to it, Its really that simple, Ciao, Jason.

Roscoz

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
And calling me an ignorant twat makes you what? Sorry but the whole royal family is outdated and no longer needed. She doesnt do much but wave at functions and is greatly overpaid for doing so.

And what is 'you website' ? lmao. Ciao Jason. :tongue:

What does that have to do with it? Many british people are sick and tired of these overpaid people. The royal family is just a giant joke now anyways. They are really nothing more than a tourist attraction these days.

It has quite a lot to do with it. I myself am Scottish & British. The Queen is head of the British Empire. She represents us all. She has dedicated her life to country first self later. Whilst the Royal Family maybe hated by some they are no different to any other family in the U.K except they are in the eyes of the public 24/7.

Whilst i agree there is more to Dianas death and how the younger generation of the royals have been brought up, their beliefs etc. I dont agree that most British people are sick off them. Infact were quite proud.

To spout of they are inbreeds is a stupid statement. The duke of Edinburgh is Danish/Greek and met the Queen in 1939 and married her in 1947. He is father of Prince Charles and grand father to William and Harry.

I don't see where your getting this statement from.

Last edited:
S

superbot

Well Jason if thats the case then why haven't WE British got rid of them,are we stupid or something? The Queen is greatly respected by most people in this country because of the job she does,if she wasn't she wouldn't be there.Every opinion poll in this country has shown that to be the case and playing the gay card shows you have no real arguement,so get off your cross!!

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It has quite a lot to do with it. I myself am Scottish & British. The Queen is head of the British Empire. She represents us all. She has dedicated her life to country first self later. Whilst the Royal Family maybe hated by some they are no different to any other family in the U.K except they are in the eyes of the public 24/7.

Whilst i agree there is more to Dianas death and how the younger generation of the royals have been brought up, their beliefs etc. I dont agree that most British people are sick off them. Infact were quite proud.

To spout of they are inbreeds is a stupid statement. The duke of Edinburgh is Danish/Greek and met the Queen in 1939 and married her in 1947. He is father of Prince Charles and grand father to William and Harry.

I don't see where your getting this statement from.

Read This.

Gl3nn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A lot of british people complain about the royal family sometimes. But they don't want them gone.

they're a part of their culture and history. A very important part as a matter of fact.

American's think their flag is very important. They greet is every morning in high school etc. The royal family is for british people what the flag is for american people.

I guess the royal family doesn't have a lot of use anymore. But one would never give up a big part of their culture and history