Prince of Sweden Carl Philip

ikke_g

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He's kinda hot. I know my fair bit about royalty, but idk what you want to know.

He got kinda screwed when he was young though. With a new law he went from crown prince to just a prince. Sucks for him, although just being a prince won't be too bad i guess

Reactions: eughanb

ikke_g

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
uhmm, he's royalty... he's straight and if he isn't, he pretends to be.

I'm sure there are some royalties that are gay, but they act straight.

About his cocksize... usually it's not known about royalty unless you've seen pics in magazines or so (referring to Andrea or Pierre Casiraghi).

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Forbes has him as #9 on their list of hottest 20 young royals, I think I would put him first among the males.

His maternal grandmother was Brazilian.

Reactions: Edgx2

needshumiliation

Experimental Member
Media
With regard to his ancestry, he doesn't have a single drop of Swedish blood in him. The Bernadotte dynasty is French and he has tons of other European blood in him from his father's side, but none Swedish. His mother's side has already been discussed.

Not being a crown prince has some advantages: he can marry pretty much whomever he wants, whereas his sister, the Crown Princess, has to marry someone with a sufficiently respectable background. She will also have fewer freedoms in her life than he and their younger sister will.

Reactions: Bootycall88