Sexuality
No Response
I was just visiting the Media Takeout.com site. They have a nice vpl of Prince

billnfla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
link to the vid please.i love prince looks like he has atleast a solid 7 inches soft if not eight? and i think tight little bods like his are HOT! not to mention he is super talented! say what you will, but let me have one day with him and id lick him up and down and drain him dry!!!!

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's serious VPL and VPM (movement) if you watch the Rave Un2 The Year 2000 show.

Also Prince is a very handsome man. Various lyrics imply or explicitly state that he has a "big" penis. One lyric is "nasty girls need seven inches or more" which would seem to suggest that he has at least 7".

Something in the attached image too...I feel like such a pervert :p

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Elibee2178

Gdaymate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've never understood his success or his appeal. He is too feminine to seem like a man, and his song lyrics are so relentlessly shallow that I don't see the halo of artristry other people seem to see.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never understood his success or his appeal. He is too feminine to seem like a man, and his song lyrics are so relentlessly shallow that I don't see the halo of artristry other people seem to see.

OMG! Lol, some of the members on the Prince.org boards would crucify u for saying that! I personally think the man's a musical genius. He can play just about every instrument there is, and even though a lot of his songs are about sex, he has a lot of spiritually deep songs as well. There's hardly a more prolific artist to came out of that era (save Michael Jackson, Springsteen, Billy Joel, etc). But, to each his own I guess.

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Back in his hey day, I had a good friend who sadly was as straight as they came, who was fascinated with Prince's ass. He would bring it up in conversations! Although it wasn't his intention, apparently a straight guy talking about another guys ass turns you into a pussy magnet (the whole sensitive thing). He got alot of gash talking about P's ass.

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
What did he find fascinating about it and was he sexually attracted to Prince (or his ass)? What did he say about it? I can't really imagine the contexts in which one would bring up Prince's ass so often.:smile:

It would be like "goddamn! look at his ass. its like a ripe apple that you want to sink your teeth in." I should point out that my friend was a blonde haired blue eyed, well toned hottie who had a very similar ass. In my life I am not sure I have ever known a straight man as comfortable, yet as uninterested, in man on man sex as he was. This was back in the mid to late 80s and P would be in videos etc and Jamie would ask, "do you think he wears something to push it up and out like that?" Totally serious.