Prince William

bigboner8

Just Browsing
Media
CNN has been running a thing about Prince Willy the past two days. They show him walking on campus in light tan pants and he shows a big package, with the flopper looking very long.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Never mind William, it's said that Harry is the one to watch. Two items on the web (can't remember the source, unfortunately) reported that he has "a dick big enough to knock you over" and (this from a former school sports team player) "it has to be over nine inches".

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is true that Harry has some sort of inexplicable sexiness, despite
not having the "pretty" looks of his brother.
it is popular at the moment to bash Wills, why i am not sure...
to me he is drop dead gorgeous.
The dicks of their father and uncle look pretty nice from
the tabloid shots through the years...no sign that they are huge, though.

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
On his web site he's careful to avoid posting full-length water-polo pictures of himself in swimming trunks. Curiously they're hard to find anywhere else. Typical of what's available are these:
http://bo.gs/b2e/index.php?p=732&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1
Strange that he even stands with the water polo ball hiding his assets.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If we knew "who" Harry's Father really was, we might have more info to analyze, since the "dick" gene apparently comes down through the Mum, more than the Dad. And I've heard for years, that HRH Prince Chuck is nothing to drool over in the schlong department. But...then again, they are of German decent, so who knows. I did see a news article many, many years ago that Charlie ordered all of his jock straps from the US because they "fit" better. Which is funny, since the only straps I have ever found that really "fit" well for the slightly larger goods, were from England. Whatever.

Oh, another question for the anglophiles...cut or not?

cityboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Dr Rock@Sep 30 2005, 09:25 PM
yeah, charles has said that he's circumcised (dunno why) and his kids aren't.  I recall that being one of the talking points of some retarded newspaper article people were tittering over a few years back.
[post=347905]Quoted post[/post]​
I seem to remember reading something once that royalty were circumcised to distinguish themselves from the common folk. I remember thinking at the time "how dumb" - are the royalty going to whip their dicks out at the common folk to show how distinguished their lack of foreskin is? But you'd know more than I would about the English royalty. The same story claimed Diane bucked tradition and refused to have the sons chopped mainly because she just didn't believe in it. Lucky boys.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As for "WHO Harry's father is ..." - there have always been the James Hewitt rumours, based on Diana's affair and the fact of Harry's 'dead ringer' likeness to him. It was Kitty Kelly (US author) in her book on the English Royals (incidentally banned from publication in the UK!) who recorded the fact that Hewitt was "well hung". So ...?

yellowtshirt

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Adam875@Oct 1 2005, 07:13 AM
As for "WHO Harry's father is ..." - there have always been the James Hewitt rumours, based on Diana's affair and the fact of Harry's 'dead ringer' likeness to him. It was Kitty Kelly (US author) in her book on the English Royals (incidentally banned from publication in the UK!) who recorded the fact that Hewitt was "well hung". So ...?
[post=347939]Quoted post[/post]​
James Hewitt is very well hung and hick too, could it be a case of like father like son?

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by cityboy@Oct 1 2005, 03:04 AM
I seem to remember reading something once that royalty were circumcised to distinguish themselves from the common folk.
[post=347920]Quoted post[/post]​
:shrug: never heard that, but I'd consider it fairly unlikely - every known royal tradition is already well-documented, and I doubt researchers would've missed something like that.

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's been a very long time since we have had a coronation in England, and people have forgotten just how odd the coronation service is.

Much of the language comes straight from the Old Testament with copious references to Israel and Jerusalem. For example the divine right of kings is asserted with the words "Zadok the priest and Nathan the prophet annointed Soloman king" and the English monarch is presented as the successor of Solomon and David.

Just about no-one believes in divine right now, including our Queen. But there are some real oddities in our system which harp back to a set of discredited, not believed, but not wholly disbelieved tenets. One of these is that the king of England is part of a line that goes back to Solomon (there are even genealogies that claim to show this) and therefore our royals undergo the Jewish ritual of circumcision.

And yes Diana dug her heels in and said no.

By the way there has recently been a dna test released which shows Harry is Charles' s son.

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Serious queation:

William is going to be first Prince of Wales, Duke of Cornwall, Duke of Rothsay, and later king of England, Scotland, Canada and Australia, Duke of Lancaster, and hold a lot more titles besides. In the UK he will be head of state, head of the armed forces, will have enormous theoretical powers (eg to sack the prime minister, to make laws without parliament) and a lot more real powers (eg appoint and dismiss judges, be consulted every week by the prime minister, open parliament, grant honours).

Would having a big dick - or being thought to have a big dick - help him discharge these responsibilities well?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by Jason@Oct 1 2005, 07:44 PM
Serious queation:

William is going to be first Prince of Wales, Duke of Cornwall, Duke of Rothsay, and later king of England, Scotland, Canada and Australia, Duke of Lancaster, and hold a lot more titles besides. In the UK he will be head of state, head of the armed forces, will have enormous theoretical powers (eg to sack the prime minister, to make laws without parliament) and a lot more real powers (eg appoint and dismiss judges, be consulted every week by the prime minister, open parliament, grant honours).

Would having a big dick - or being thought to have a big dick - help him discharge these responsibilities well?
[post=348082]Quoted post[/post]​

It depends on how he wields his scepter.

HungPommieDude

Experimental Member
Media
I'd be willing to bet a sizeable sum that Prince Harry's dick is much bigger than William's. Harry looks like he's carrying a big piece, Will is prob just average.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by Jason@Oct 1 2005, 11:44 PM
[post=348082]Quoted post[/post]​
... assuming the monarchy even lasts that long, which appears less and less likely all the time.

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In one of the head shots, I think that William looks like Queen Elizabeth.