Prince William

B_circin867

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
To Meniscus #10,

Opening the top photo I found a number of pictures with him and his wife walking. Toward the end Prince William has his hand in the belt in the front top. Does he need to urinate like his predicament in the fence urination.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Strange to be balding at such a young age and he's only 29 years old! I didn't get receding hairline until my later years...not even my 20s. But even when he was younger, both Harry and William got their looks from their mother. Strange that Harry still has hair still, but that is life as we know it. Nothing you could do about it. Oh, well...here's a clip of the two brothers from NBC.

‪William and Harry open up about dating and friendships‬‏ - YouTube

steven2302

1st Like
Media

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
both are hot, Harry is hotter.. looks like he'd be a naughty, HOT fuck, thick ginger bush and probably rough when servicing a cunt. William seems like his Mom, very sweet.

Both hot, average sized or not..

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
a little ginger is good for your health, I'd be very healthy with Harry's ginger root.

Gnobe

Just Browsing
Media
He looks 3-4 inches flaccid, if that. I wouldn't say he's small, but he's certainly not big and I don't know why so many people are trying to say he is.

Now he could be enourmous erect, but if we just judging on him his flaccid size then he's definitely not big.

I feel sorry for him though, no privacy ever since he was born. Sad that some people would stoop that low.

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Bravo, Sir Wills!! Nice bulge leaving the hospital-dressed to the left:tongue:...Congrats on Baby King!