Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He never melted my butter, now Harry....

Sorry I don't see anything. Just pants material lol. I also agree, William never melted my butter either but Harry revs my motor hahaha. However I will give William a few points for the sexy furry chest. :rolleyes:

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I usually don't go crotch bulge hunting but on the TV you couldn't miss it. The pictures here are not really showing it because of the darker pants. But in the clarity of the TV you couldn't miss not making out his entire package!! I love his demeanor and down-to-earth personality too; a trait he probably got from his mother. I wish them well.

D

deleted692552

I'm sure he is not that big. I've seen pictures of him in speedos and such. His jeans "on that area" just happened to go outwards more than usual on these pictures (which can be common).

He's probably around 6-6.5 fully erected and a bit above average thickness. Not small by any means however.

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My best to the royal family, but now that the royal pussy is out of the business of being bred for a few weeks, it's pleasant to know that Wills will be jerking off just like the rest of us guys. Is it true that royal semen is gold, or is it white and sticky like mine and the rest of us commoners?

Reactions: bigjerrybieber2

bluepony

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
He is built great and did look great that day. In the videos his dick is very evident. I think historically he almost always shows dick - especially in videos with movement. He knows how to wear pants to show his body. I had trouble noticing the baby when I first saw the video!

Reactions: bigjerrybieber2