Prince William

boyo333

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sorry all. My previous post (above) should have had an attatchment!!. New on the site. Better luck next attempt. Cheers.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
RideRocket said:
hahaha, poor little bastard. nevermind, they'll make sure to keep him out of harm's way, unlike us bottomfeeding mudpeople they sent to bosnia in 98-99. still, at least the heir to the throne will have undertaken SOME form of military service, unlike the fucking prime minister and 99% of the fucking government :rolleyes:

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Dr Rock said:
hahaha, poor little bastard. nevermind, they'll make sure to keep him out of harm's way, unlike us bottomfeeding mudpeople they sent to bosnia in 98-99. still, at least the heir to the throne will have undertaken SOME form of military service, unlike the fucking prime minister and 99% of the fucking government :rolleyes:

I agree. They'll do everything to keep him out of harm's way, but at least he's doing his part and serving unlike soooo many other politicians.

bram

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Dr Rock said:
unlike us bottomfeeding mudpeople they sent to bosnia in 98-99.

ok Dr Rock, I now understand your bitterness in life and I am not being sarcastic here, but totally serious. I have seen some people returning from that war (western soldiers like, apparantly, you, and locals, now refugees) and it must have been a thoroughly horrible experience. The cynism of modern war became very clear there.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
bram said:
ok Dr Rock, I now understand your bitterness in life
oh, I doubt that very much :tongue:

bram said:
The cynism of modern war became very clear there.
interesting use of the past tense there; what makes you think they STOPPED just because it ain't on the news no more?

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Last night on Dateline, there was a segment with the Prince of Wales with Prince William and Harry. They showed a wedding picture of Charles and Camilla with William and Harry standing next to their father. It brought me out of my chair. Ol' Will's got a schlong!!! Damn thing was hanging down his right leg and you could see almost the whole thing. With all the talk about whether Diana left the boys intact or not, it sure looked to me as if it were cut, damnit.

Reactions: 1Dboy

I don't think William is big. Have you seen his father? Nothin' too big goin on there. But then again bein prince of England, he is pretty filthy rich, so he may have had some surgery(not that "Hi, I'm the Prince of England'' isn't a good pick up line). Henry, I don't know, but they are both very cute.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
EnglishMan said:
It looks like he has got two cocks!!!:eek:
Where do you think the "royal we" (as in, We are not amused) got its start? And yes, an obvious fake... the head does not fit quite properly on the neck...