Prince William

Christiaan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've thought Wills was drop dead cute for ages. Going through all the messages about he and Harry, I found a couple of scans which may be of interest to the group. The first shows Wills walking whilst at uni in Scotland and the second shows Wills and Harry watching their father play polo. Neither shows an indication of a massive dick although the polo match picture does show that Wills dresses left.

I think it is quite unusual, now that the wraps are off both boys, vis a vis the press, that none of their mates have commented either on or off the record about their size or whether they are still propr Dnglish lads with a foreskin on their willy. I know at Eaton, Wills' digs had a private loo, the only fellow in the hall to be so blessed. At least he was able to wank himself away from all prying eyes.

It's the odd young bloke who in his late teens wants to let a surgeon have a go at his willy. By that time, unless it's given you a problem, you're pretty attached to your bits. Both Wills and Harry have to know that the vast majority of English lads are uncircumcised. I also find it hard to fathom that any royal would be able to slip into a surgery for the chop, emerge afterward walking normally, without the press picking up on it. I would think that, given their mother's upbringing, they would identify more with English lads their own age than with a father who may be a pensioner before he's a monarch.

Enjoy the scans

Attachments

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Christiaan said:
It's the odd young bloke who in his late teens wants to let a surgeon have a go at his willy. By that time, unless it's given you a problem, you're pretty attached to your bits. Both Wills and Harry have to know that the vast majority of English lads are uncircumcised. I also find it hard to fathom that any royal would be able to slip into a surgery for the chop, emerge afterward walking normally, without the press picking up on it.

That's true - although Wills was reported in the press when he had a 24hr hospital visit about six or seven years ago "for a minor hernia operation". That may or may not be the case - there were several suggestions that that was just a euphemism for him having a circumcision. Certainly a hernia is an extremely rare thing for a teenager to suffer from - although it's entirely possible that something in his lifestyle (mounting/ dismounting a horse to play polo, for example) could have caused it.

Christiaan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
NIMBUS said:
That's true - although Wills was reported in the press when he had a 24hr hospital visit about six or seven years ago "for a minor hernia operation". That may or may not be the case - there were several suggestions that that was just a euphemism for him having a circumcision. Certainly a hernia is an extremely rare thing for a teenager to suffer from - although it's entirely possible that something in his lifestyle (mounting/ dismounting a horse to play polo, for example) could have caused it.

Quite right, NIMBUS, he could have had it done then or had both. But two things seem a bit odd. Both a hernia repair and a circ are day procedures, in and out the same day, not over night stays. Further, after all this time, with the various people working in clinic or hospital, it would have been widely known that Wills was there and a matter for some chatting, including why he was there. Some where, some how, some one would have talked, unless it was, as Wills said, a hernia repair.

As I said, it is a mystery. I believe Wills is quite modest and shy about his bits, surely knowing they're a subject of discussion. He said as much when interviewed following his stint in South America, that the hardest thing for him to get used to was a complete lack of privacy - there was only one loo with one throne, which he got to clean in turn.

Eventually, some bloke is going to make a comment about he and Harry's bits.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Christiaan said:
Both a hernia repair and a circ are day procedures, in and out the same day, not over night stays.
Very true, but don't forget that he is the heir to the throne of England. Medical professionals and entourage are super careful when it comes to the health of public officials (for now he is essentially a celebrity, eventually he will be Head of State). If something were to happen to him, the value of the British currency and stocks could be effected because of emotions and concerns about a Harry becoming king (remember him dressing as a Nazi and his widely rumored substance abuse issues).

suspended_tree

Just Browsing
Media
pic040340340.jpg

pic08702.jpg

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
The first one is a fake. I saw it several years ago on another board, along with the original photograph, with a different head on it.

However, there was a photograph somewhere on the net of Wills getting changed at a school sports day and accidentally showing everything. Diana is sitting just in front of him as he changes and I am reasonably certain that the picture is genuine. If it was genuine then he was, as we have always been led to believe, uncut at that time. I suspect that the picture is (quite rightly) no longer easily available as he would have been a minor at the time that the picture was taken.

iyikedralling

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NIMBUS said:
The first one is a fake. I saw it several years ago on another board, along with the original photograph, with a different head on it.

However, there was a photograph somewhere on the net of Wills getting changed at a school sports day and accidentally showing everything. Diana is sitting just in front of him as he changes and I am reasonably certain that the picture is genuine. If it was genuine then he was, as we have always been led to believe, uncut at that time. I suspect that the picture is (quite rightly) no longer easily available as he would have been a minor at the time that the picture was taken.

I saw this picture years ago, and it is indeed real and does exist out there. (I was about 14 at the time I saw it so it was legal-ish) It's a young prince will of about 13 changing from his Native American garb the day of a school performance.

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
iyikedralling said:
I saw this picture years ago, and it is indeed real and does exist out there. (I was about 14 at the time I saw it so it was legal-ish) It's a young prince will of about 13 changing from his Native American garb the day of a school performance.

By complete coincidence it has just turned up on www.guys4men.com in the Fetish forum in the thread 'Nude Shots of Hollywood stars' :confused: !

Christiaan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
iyikedralling said:

I've seen that photograph. Although it looked real to me, I just figured it was well done in Photo Shop. I just couldn't fathom Wills standing there starkers although, you're right, he does appear to be about 12 or 13, right on the edge of puberty. He certainly was already getting his young man's dick, not hung, but certainly nothing to be ashamed of... and definitely not circumcised.

Are you sharper with things Photo Shop than I am, to know that it is real?

Christiaan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
any nude pics or thoughts?

All the nude pics I've seen are fakes, including the one supposedly taken at Eaton with him in Native American costume.

He's off to military training and service and I find it hard to believe that he still has private digs and his own lavatory, so there have to be lots of blokes who've seen him starkers - and you know damn well everyone looks. So far, I've not heard of anyone commenting, so what occurs to me is that he is neither hung huge or rivals a boar hampster, that he's average size. Likewise, so much was made in the press that their mother insisted they not be circumcised, so it would seem that's what fellow Brits expect them to be, thus no comments on either Wills or Harry being turning out to have been cut ater all, sooner or later.

However, at some time, some queen, somewhere, is going to relish the chance to say, "I saw William starkers, and let me tell you..."

Attachments

swordfishME

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The only nude or close to nude pic I can remeber of Willis is once where he was at wimbledon with his mother and there was a shot where u could see up his shorts. I remeber u could see his balls but not his penis. But since this was taken when Diana was still alive means he was at the most in his early teens!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hmmm anyone have that photo

Images of nudity involving under-18s may NOT be posted at LPSG for legal reasons. Don't believe it could get the site closed down? Well, that's precisely what happened to Homocaine's naked celebrity site earlier this year on the basis of just a couple of images (out of many thousands) taken when the celebs in them had been aged under 18.

Over-18s ONLY!!

Christiaan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Images of nudity involving under-18s may NOT be posted at LPSG for legal reasons. Don't believe it could get the site closed down? Well, that's precisely what happened to Homocaine's naked celebrity site earlier this year on the basis of just a couple of images (out of many thousands) taken when the celebs in them had been aged under 18.

I've seen the photo being discussed. Anyone who thinks that HRH Prince William would stand in public starkers, no matter his age, is daft. The closest he's ever come is a view from the back whilst having a wee in the bushes when very young.

That said, I've also seen the original of that photo, without the inset box showing an older Wills. What that box is covering up is an unknown woman, most certainly not his mum, Diana. Thus, wilst the photo looking down on the lad in the photo from above appears to resemble Wills and has a clear view of his willy, it isn't Wills.

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's a pic of Prince Wiliam on the French site (I forget the URL) of him aged about 12 or 13... whilst I don't actually doubt that it's him, why on earth are they showing that pic???