Prince William

Mrs. Candy

Just Browsing
Media
I would think that although William is blessed in the cock department, he is no match for his younger brother, who I believe to be hung like a Grecian donkey.

More on both princes on my website, The Perfect Phallus.

Always,
Mrs. Candy
xx

The Perfect Phallus

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I would think that although William is blessed in the cock department, he is no match for his younger brother, who I believe to be hung like a Grecian donkey.

Maybe they hang different lengths soft, but I bet they are within 1/2 inch when erect. I have 3 brothers and if what my mother told about my father then we were all within 3/4 of a inch erect. The only difference is my brothers are growers, me and my father showers.

Manraker

Sexy Member
Media
LOL. That pic of "william" has to be a fake. No one drinks Diet Rite Soda these days. It looks like an old Playgirl photo that's been shopped up a bit.

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well thats a nice family insight from joshiah852 thanks for that. But anyway i think hes really hot but hes all posh and that dont do it for me, just wouldnt open his mouth (well for one thing but not speaking...)

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
just saw in the news where prince william and his girlfriend have split up.......he must have FINALLY saw a huge cock. its about time.......:biggrin1:

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Though I agree that Prince Wills is quite good-looking, in that nude photo he or whomever it is looks like he has two penii.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That looks fake. And they probably aren't within an inch of each other because they don't have the same fajah.

Harry bears a striking resemblence to another redheaded male...and looks nothing like his brother.