Prince!

teknikad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In celebration of Prince's new album 3121 coming out, I thought we could maybe talk a little about this GREAT GREAT GREAT artist. Although he's had a name change or two in the past, I've always just referred to him as foxy mcfox. I think he is so sexy. So, any news on him? By news I mean pictures. And by him I mean his penis.

ciao.

Sam Beckett

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like his music. The guy himself is also quite mysterious and also a genius. He looks a lil funny though and I hear he's only 5'2"...but that's just some trivia.

I know early in his career, at one show he was a support act for, or like the second or third band to come on...he came out in his underwear. With just a trenchcoat covering.

In his songs he says things like 'you're a star and I'm the BIG DIPPER' and 'I'm the most for a girl as fine as she was thin'...There are probably more but they're off the top of my head.

I saw a pic in one of my nan's CD's where he was in like a red suit...PVC and he was up in the air doing the spits. There wasn't any bulge that I could see but I am no expert and when people have said they can see bulges on here before I could see nothing...

Maybe Pecker or Alex will be able to get evidence.

Oh and ANOTHER THING. He has slept with some of the most beautiful women in the world...although that could be down to his intelligence (I hear) and ability to 'talk' women into bed. I also heard that he had a gay/bi phase when he was younger.

apolloap2000

Sexy Member
Media
He was in hustler, completely nude with a woman back in about 1985/1986. I remember his guitar and a hot tub. Big dick, semi. You would think someone would have a copy someplace in their archives.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorcerer said:
we can funk until the dawn
But what does he say before that? "?...? pretty you & me, Erotic City come alive"
Never got that part.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:prince-lovesexy.jpg

Too many favorites to count. The last one I loved was Diamonds & Pearls. I was really into Around the World in a Day way back when.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Matthew said:
But what does he say before that? "?...? pretty you & me, Erotic City come alive"
Never got that part.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:prince-lovesexy.jpg

Too many favorites to count. The last one I loved was Diamonds & Pearls. I was really into Around the World in a Day way back when.
OK, I'm listening to the unedited version which of course is on my hard drive. I'll report back...the same fuck/funk thing if I remember...fun to listen though. For some reason I picture an old black woman putting her hand on her hip and saying "it's still a good groove".

Ahhh, the good 'ol days before music sucked...

Atia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love Prince and most of his music. Black Sweat is a throwback to the sound he had years ago. Remember Head? Sexually, the man is so pretty, I just can't look at him in that way.

I remember Carmen Electra mentioned that he was just OK in the sack!

kauai1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hustler??? would love to see that one....I bet he would be really,really nasty :eek:

S

SirConcis

Isn't prince supposed to be uncut ? That picture of him in thsoe blue pants would seem to be photoshopped or he got circumcised since the 1980s.