Princely House of Monaco Exposed--Again!

Isn't it refreshing to see such a carefree attitude about nudity with them? I envy societies without all the Puritanical/Victorian crap we've saddled ourselves with.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That looks like it has the capability to do some serious penetration for some lucky damsel in Monaco!

I did some web surfing and Princess Caroline in her younger years was a stunningly beautiful woman (and perhaps still is at 52.) She was not a wild child like her sister Stephanie, but like her sister was attracted to exciting roguish playboys. At one time she went with a fellow by the name of Phillipe Junot who spent some time in America attempting to convince young impressionable American women he was some sort of European royalty. After lounging on the Southern California beaches for a time his father back in Paris gave him a stern ultimatum to find some work. He did...working in a nominal capacity for the American hamburger chain Jack-in-the Box. :jester:

So, for a period of time the Princess of Monaco was having intimate relations with "Jack-in-the-Box" Junot! Her mother, the late Grace Kelly, couldn't have been pleased.

mateo.fdl

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Someone posted dick pics of 21 yo Pierre Casiraghi, the younger son of Princess Caroline of Monaco, this week but for some reason quickly removed them. Here's another rendition of what I believe was originally posted.
Pierre Casiraghi has a thick penis.
I wanna suck him so much :( he is georgous