PrincessTasha Temp Banned?

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It says she was banned over a misrepresenting avatar...that confuses me...so what exactly was in the avatar that was "misrepresenting"? :confused:

The only avatar I can remember of hers is a picture of lips...

Anyway, never seen a ban for that...so was a bit confused/curious.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is perhaps best answered by PT. If you notice the ban was lifted.

I had no idea...thanks...just wanted to know what "misrepresenting avatar" meant in general as far as ToS goes...wasn't trying to start an argument...

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
PrincessTasha had a face pic as her avatar very briefly and someone asked her in a thread if it was her and she said yes it was. By the time someone else read her answer she had changed her avatar to a picture of lips and so they thought she meant the lips were hers which they weren't obviously. So it was just a mistake.

Am I right?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I asked about that when i first saw it under her name in a thread, it seems that it was a misunderstanding or something from what i had explained to me from admin when i asked. She was back to posting a few hours later, so it was shortlived whatever it was.

I have avatars blocked from my view, but i only saw candied lips each time she had an avatar change before i blocked av's

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The above assumption is indeed correct...

PrincessTasha had an avatar up of herself for a brief time, and was asked if it was her to which she replied that it was. However she shortly after changed the avatar and the comment was reported along with proof that the avatar wasn't of her.

As is usual in cases of people misrepresenting themselves she was temp banned, but appealed notifying us of the avatar change, and the ban was lifted.

An unfortunate chain of events, but we hope there are no hard feelings.

Shadow69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just for the record....

I am NOT a happy blond woman carrying lots of delicious heady beer.

you've shattered the dreams of many a man right there

the lack of beer can drive the average male of the species crazy I am told :biggrin1:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember this because I asked her! Yeah, I asked her real good...

It was a picture of a pretty blonde girl.

The problem is that when you change your avatar it changes it in every post you've ever made. So in instances like this one it can be confusing; the avatar comment may not be relevant anymore.

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I remember this because I asked her! Yeah, I asked her real good...

It was a picture of a pretty blonde girl.

The problem is that when you change your avatar it changes it in every post you've ever made. So in instances like this one it can be confusing; the avatar comment may not be relevant anymore.

Which is exactly what happened.

There is no way of checking what was posted and when avatar wise, procedure was followed, an appeal was made, discussed with her, posted in the mod forum and ban lifted.

The appeals procedure is there because from time to time mistakes will happen, we may miss a piece of information, someone could come up with something we don't have access to after the fact that changes things, the system doesn't provide us with what we need,and countless other events that aren't apparent at the time of making the decision.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What I have to wonder is why someone would even report her for that? Like, who the hell should care? The owner of the lips?

and, by the way, that is not me in that boat on the canal in Burano, Italy...as much I wish it was.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm totally not the person in my avatar, only wish I was. Or wish I was doing!