PrincessTasha Temp Banned?

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
<-----I am I... in this pic and all of my other pix.... and I don't care to verify either. One person on lpsg is my real life friend and at this exact moment.. asleep on my sofa. Just thought I'd toss that out there... for posterity's sake. :wink:

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
PrincessTasha had a face pic as her avatar very briefly and someone asked her in a thread if it was her and she said yes it was. By the time someone else read her answer she had changed her avatar to a picture of lips and so they thought she meant the lips were hers which they weren't obviously. So it was just a mistake.

Am I right?

Quite correct though why anyone should care who the lips belong to beats me :confused:

I remember this because I asked her! Yeah, I asked her real good...

It was a picture of a pretty blonde girl.

The problem is that when you change your avatar it changes it in every post you've ever made. So in instances like this one it can be confusing; the avatar comment may not be relevant anymore.

The blonde woman is me but i changed it back to the lips due to the most part of my family living in USA and i worried that someone would recognise me and also due to a certain person following me around the group.

From now on i will be having some sort of lips pic as my avatar and for those on here who have met me will know why.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got that pic. Very nice too! I think it was only up for an hour:frown1:

You mean you saved it? That's a little creepy.

Makes me wonder who's saved my avatar pics...I thought they were limited time only but maybe not.

And Tasha...where all the pics? You had the best tits ever in the history of tits.

:redface:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
<-----I am I... in this pic and all of my other pix.... and I don't care to verify either. One person on lpsg is my real life friend and at this exact moment.. asleep on my sofa. Just thought I'd toss that out there... for posterity's sake. :wink:

You go girl! :biggrin1:

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
You mean you saved it? That's a little creepy.

Makes me wonder who's saved my avatar pics...I thought they were limited time only but maybe not.

And Tasha...where all the pics? You had the best tits ever in the history of tits.

:redface:

They're in private albums so only friends can see them but my tits said thanks for the compliment:tongue:

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media

Fibber, i am asleep in your bed, you have gone to work. :tongue:

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

What kind of person would fall asleep with you around? :confused:

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, i want a skateboard, a coffee maker, a fridge by the bed, a sandwiche maker, the telly remote, cigarettes and ashtray, my cd's and...oh yes that... don't forget my....
Hahahahahahahah....

I have a coffee maker in my bathroom.... it was too far to walk to the kitchen in the morning.