Principessa banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I can't imagine it was something she hadn't said before - she's consistent in her opinions. I guess one too many people complained... or perhaps just one person who's opinion carried more weight.

Shame really - though she may be better off without us. (looks like a permaban from what I can see, av gone, gallery gone, etc.. Not to mention the fact Stunty :smile: just said it was.)

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The only thing I see is that she said to "kiss my black ass", but considering that she is Black, how can that be construed as racist? Am I missing something?

To me that would be as ridiculous as the kid that was almost suspended for bringing a tiny toy gun from a Lego toy to school. Zero tolerance in not always the right policy.

I didn't always get along with her, and she called for my permanent banning before, but she is going through a tough time with family illnesses right now. If the above quote was the reason I feel the staff made a mistake.

If she wants to come back I assume she can request to be let back since as far as I know banned members are sometimes allowed back.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The only thing I see is that she said to "kiss my black ass", but considering that she is Black, how can that be construed as racist? Am I missing something?
in Shani Davis wins Gold in post 12 it was just" kiss my sweet black ass" along with "you ignorant Brit child" in post 5 she used the term 'crackers' as in "All y'all crackers can kiss my ass" In post 12 she also said to lemon::: "If you don't like it feel free to do us all a favor and leave the human race" ~~which sounds sickeningly like advising him to off himself for not agreeing with her. lemon seems like a strong enough person not to heed her advice.

http://www.lpsg.org/171196-shani-davis-wins-gold-mens.html

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mem, the post you reference was not the racial slur that was one of the contributing factors in the decision to ban. If you wish do a google search of white racial slurs. (that was it) The policy of LPSG is that we don't tolerate slurs on anyones race, religion sexual preference etc.
In closing I liked her and her and many contributions here but there is not one set of rules for some and another for others.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If the above quote was the reason I feel the staff made a mistake.

It wasn't one incident that resulted in the ban and that one did not come into it.

In the spirit of openness Mitchy and I have so far tried to answer any questions but as I have said before I'm not happy with these threads discussing people's banning.

Human nature will make those who like her be positively biased and those who don't take the opportunity to malign. That's not fair as the person isn't here to answer.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I think it was the "White Cracker" (can't recall if others)

Mods, I know you do a great job here, and everything is discussed thoroughly, but "Permanent"??

On a site like this, with some that could be very sensitive, I can understnd the desire to prevent things from getting outta hand, but I have to say that unless I'm missing other more serious violations (God knows I can do that :redface:), I have to say that it is a bit harsh.

I know "P" was a very strong willed person and didn't hold much back. That's actually one of the traits that drew me towards her. We have pm'ed back and forth on items that we disagreed with each other on, and she was not afraid to speak her mind, but also not afraid to receive the same.

It seems a bit over sensitive. I know I've mentioned it before, but I spent most of my Jr High and High School years being 1 of 2 white families in an all black neighborhood. Hell, it was a big enough area, it was more like a community. Slang names that many would consider racist (yes, even the "N" word) were thrown around constantly. I took how she was saying that in that manner.

I know that "here" it's a double edged sword. And I know that it must be controlled. However, would it be possible to reconsider it being temporary?

Status
Not open for further replies.