Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Her racist terminology was directed at white folk.

I have two words for that...puh-leeze.

I'll say it publically, and it will probably be considered "problematic", but this board has gone WAAAAAY off the deep end of banning. When I was a mod, we got attacked all the time for being too strict, but I swear, we were total pansies compared to how it is now. I am very sensitive when it comes to racist stuff, but I don't see anything that would have been ban-worthy a year or two ago.

Today, people get banned for stupid things that they innocently do. New members who have naked avatars are banned before they even get a chance. Back in the day, we would send a message to the person, change the avatar, and then tell them to change it to something that fits the ToS.

It's no wonder people don't want to be a part of this place. Everyone is walking on eggshells because of the fear of being banned. What happened to getting a warning? Everything just goes to "permanent ban" and skip all the other steps. One does not go from kindergarten to 12th grade, they take all the classes, progress one year at a time. Why is it here that you go from happily posting to being banned, not even knowing what you did wrong?

When I was a moderator, I used to get irritated by members who would complain about the moderators, but I understand their viewpoint now.
I urge the current mods to reconsider their heavy handed approach to this place, because it's not the fun place it used to be.

There...I said it, flame me if you wish. I'm off my soapbox now.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Give me a break...NJ is opinionated but she is not hateful. I've seen NJ make mistakes, apologise for them, or reassess her thinking on things.

Are we all totally and utterly innocent of any prejudice??

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
, but she is going through a tough time with family illnesses right now. .
Yeah but Mem you are facing difficult times too with your mother being ill and you aren't going around being rude. She was also rude and offensive in a Certified doctor thrread, which explains the disruptive mention in her ban. And she may have been equal in PMs to people.

I liked her and never had a run in with her and hope her parents are better soon and she gets some peace in life. She's had a rough time since her arrival with health of her self and parents and relationship troubles.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Mem, the post you reference was not the racial slur that was one of the contributing factors in the decision to ban. If you wish do a google search of white racial slurs. (that was it) The policy of LPSG is that we don't tolerate slurs on anyones race, religion sexual preference etc.
In closing I liked her and her and many contributions here but there is not one set of rules for some and another for others.

Nude, you know I like you and consider you a friend on here, so I'm going to politely disagree with you, but there are different rules for different people. I haven't seen that from you, but I have seen it from other mods. If you are friends with one certain mod, you have almost complete freedom to do what you wish. I think that mod also leaks information that is supposed to stay on the mod board. I saw it when I was a mod, and I know it happens now.

I'll send you a PM about it.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mem, the post you reference was not the racial slur that was one of the contributing factors in the decision to ban. If you wish do a google search of white racial slurs. (that was it) The policy of LPSG is that we don't tolerate slurs on anyones race, religion sexual preference etc.
In closing I liked her and her and many contributions here but there is not one set of rules for some and another for others.

It wasn't one incident that resulted in the ban and that one did not come into it.

In the spirit of openness Mitchy and I have so far tried to answer any questions but as I have said before I'm not happy with these threads discussing people's banning.

Human nature will make those who like her be positively biased and those who don't take the opportunity to malign. That's not fair as the person isn't here to answer.

Thanks for the clarification. I was not a big fan of hers. I tried to avoid her posts as much as possible. I found her too quick to anger and too slow to let things go, but she wasn't a bad person.

I now see that you guys had to do what was necessary.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think it was the "White Cracker" (can't recall if others)

Mods, I know you do a great job here, and everything is discussed thoroughly, but "Permanent"??

There can't be a double standard. If it was reversed no one would be defending the other person. Just because "cracker" is not as bad as the N word, you have to consider that the intent is still the same.

I have to agree with the Mods on this one.

Last edited:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Prep I'll be happy to read whatever you want to PM. But currently there is no double standard with the moderators and the rules of conduct on the board. I don't know what happened before I became a moderator and really don't care. However all of this talk of leaks within the moderators is laughable to me at this point; mainly because I got two PM's today indicating that I am the leak. I am not nor do I think that there is a leak. People can claim to have the ear of a moderator but from my experience I think that it is a matter of someone boasting that they do and fabricating information to fit their agenda.
In closing we are not curing cancer here it's a big dick site.
Final words on the topic of the thread, this banning did not take place without prior warnings, temp bans etc. There just comes a point where we have to uphold the guidelines set by the owner.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am just curious what a person who spends that much time here will do now. Over 19,000 posts? Average of 16 a day? Thats got to hurt.

My prediction? Get ready folks, this place is going to be famous...

Check your news channels.

Last edited:

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know Principessa! She doesn't have a racist bone in her precious body. She is a delightfull lady who occassionally can get wound up. She certainly does not suffer fools.
I think everyone loses with her banned.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ironic.

By insisting we be tolerant, there is no tolerance.
The participation in the celebration of diversity require sameness.

What once was a community is now merely a website.

Future postings will restricted to:

"You have a big penis."
and
"Have a nice day."

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What? You got to be kidding. Principessa perm. banned.

Well shut my face. :eek:

Love her hate her, she had a way of getting her point across like few others I have seen.

BIP Princlpessa.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Ironic.

By insisting we be tolerant, there is no tolerance.
The participation in the celebration of diversity require sameness.

What once was a community is now merely a website.

Future postings will restricted to:

"You have a big penis."
and
"Have a nice day."
Sorry, man. I have to disagree with you. This is not, was not, and has never been a community. I belong to a community, and this site has very few of the qualities that a true community displays. This place has never been particularly friendly. I have met a few people through this site who are, but I didn't come here looking for community. This has always been just a web site, and most of its participants are here for reasons that range from superficial to downright evil. There is very little good will to be found here.

Last edited by a moderator:

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
Me and NJ battled a few times. I never disliked her. Like is said in the Shani thread, i have a lot of respect for her. Im in mixed opinions on her banning. Im some ways, its good she has finally had some sort of reprimand for her quick to anger ways. In others, its a shame, i dont think its good, but they are personal reasons.

She seemingly had an issue with me, especially me being from the UK and she showed that in the Doctor thread on MB. Racist or not, if i were to go around dissing America or anyother country and harrassing members from there, i would expect to be banned in a second. The same should apply to her.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Me and NJ battled a few times. I never disliked her. Like is said in the Shani thread, i have a lot of respect for her. Im in mixed opinions on her banning. Im some ways, its good she has finally had some sort of reprimand for her quick to anger ways. In others, its a shame, i dont think its good, but they are personal reasons.

She seemingly had an issue with me, especially me being from the UK and she showed that in the Doctor thread on MB. Racist or not, if i were to go around dissing America or anyother country and harrassing members from there, i would expect to be banned in a second. The same should apply to her.

People here diss Americans , CHristians, etc ALL the time and there is NO action.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have two words for that...puh-leeze.

I'll say it publically, and it will probably be considered "problematic", but this board has gone WAAAAAY off the deep end of banning. When I was a mod, we got attacked all the time for being too strict, but I swear, we were total pansies compared to how it is now. I am very sensitive when it comes to racist stuff, but I don't see anything that would have been ban-worthy a year or two ago.

Today, people get banned for stupid things that they innocently do. New members who have naked avatars are banned before they even get a chance. Back in the day, we would send a message to the person, change the avatar, and then tell them to change it to something that fits the ToS.

It's no wonder people don't want to be a part of this place. Everyone is walking on eggshells because of the fear of being banned. What happened to getting a warning? Everything just goes to "permanent ban" and skip all the other steps. One does not go from kindergarten to 12th grade, they take all the classes, progress one year at a time. Why is it here that you go from happily posting to being banned, not even knowing what you did wrong?

When I was a moderator, I used to get irritated by members who would complain about the moderators, but I understand their viewpoint now.
I urge the current mods to reconsider their heavy handed approach to this place, because it's not the fun place it used to be.

There...I said it, flame me if you wish. I'm off my soapbox now.

Uh oh...Did you say the dreaded "When I was a moderator...."? LOL!

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
People here diss Americans , CHristians, etc ALL the time and there is NO action.

I see Americans slagging off the USA a lot around here ( like endlessly in some cases ) but actually I don't see a lot of naked unpleasantness or disrespect of Americans or Christians for that matter.

I found Principessa could be a pretty hostile and negative poster sometimes, even though she was amusing sometimes too, but I'm in no position to comment on whether that makes her ban justified.

Status
Not open for further replies.