Print LPSG Pages

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Freddie53, Sep 24, 2007.

1. Freddie53

Gold Member

I've been a member since 2004. Never have I had this to happen. I heard the printer make a noise. And I realized that the printer had started printing. I looked at the screen and thought "Oh No." How many pages is this going to be.

I have no idea what I selected to cause the print job to start. Normally, when I start a print job, a screen comes up and choices can be made print this page, how many copies, etc. Not this time.

You can print the pages and they correspond to the default pages on the screen. I managed to cancel the print job on the start of page three. Otherwise I would have printed all five pages. But what if this had been one of those 30 pages threads? I was able to stop the print job. I canceled print, logged out and got off the Internet. A screen did come up and said I was on page three and did I want to stop printing. I clicked on yes. And the printing stopped immediately.

In the past I have just cut and pasted posts that I wanted hard copies. (pardon the pun there.) On heath issues it is good to know that pages will print according to the default settings. Anyone can click print and then select the page or pages they want and that page will print.

I had assumed this would not print out in the format that it is on the scrreen. It did and in color, avatars and all.

I'm glad I wasn't in the galleries when it started printing.:biggrin1:

2. SteveHd

Gold Member

Maybe you pressed ctrl+p instead of shift+p?

3. got_lost

Gold Member

OMG!!!! :eek:

Exactly the same happened to me this morning!!!

My laptop isn't usually attached to the printer, but as I had just bought some gig tix, I popped up to use my dh's printer to print out the comfirmation and as soon as I plugged it in the damn thing started printing!! :eek:

LPSG headed sheets started coming out!! Fortunately it was only 3 but I have no idea how... cos I haven't sent a sausage to print!! :rolleyes:

I haven't knowingly hit control or shift p!!

4. Freddie53

Gold Member

We will have to start a LPSG printer's support group.:cool:

Draft saved Draft deleted