Prison escape aided by big penis

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have so many questions about that first photo.
I think it looks like an official dept. of corrections photo. Was he an officer? I thought he was an inmate. Whether officer or inmate, why does he have a smoke? Why isn't he facing forward? Is it not an official photo? Did he think he was Billy Bad-ass? Is that's what went wrong with him? Many questions. Questions with questions and follow-up questions.

ConanTheBarber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it looks like an official dept. of corrections photo. Was he an officer? I thought he was an inmate.
Dunno. Maybe he was an inmate—and that shirt is the sort worn by inmates at whatever institution.
(But this pic seems to be from 1986, when he would have been 20 or so. Impossible to say why the pic is being taken, whether he's an inmate or officer, etc.)

Whether officer or inmate, why does he have a smoke? Why isn't he facing forward? Is it not an official photo?
You must find an appropriate person to address these questions to.

Did he think he was Billy Bad-ass? Is that's what went wrong with him?
D'oh.
A big bingo on that one.
I mean, he had cheekbones, a bazooka, and attitude.
What more could a man want? *sarcasm*

Many questions. Questions with questions and follow-up questions.
All good questions.
The real question, though, is: Is that really him?
I think it looks enough like the later picture (not the very recent unpleasant one, but the one in post #21) to say, with some hesitation, that it is.
And if it is him, does it confirm our friend Detective Bentley's claim that, “When [Matt’s] cleaned up, he’s very handsome"?

Reactions: AlteredEgo

ignatius4446z

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just talking about his looks. He's been described as handsome. I strongly disagree. He's not only not handsome, he looks like bad news. He happens to be a murderer, but he could be the patron saint of fluffy bunnies, and I'd still say I'd be reluctant to talk to him at all, even onn a park bench or the line at the movies.

Yeah, I get that. My post was meant in jest (hence the silly emoticon)

He is standing in front of the ruler they measured his endowment with. The look he has is what you call a 'smug thug' look.

Actually Harold was a very good swimmer, he was kidnapped by the CIA in a mini-sub camouflaged as a Great White shark.

Wherever he went to, or ended up, the world as far as the political goes, has not changed all that much, if at all from his time or those before him. Not often Prime Ministers or Presidents of any country walk into the ocean and are never seen again. Much like modern airliners...cept their remains eventually wash up on a beach.

I don't think his last thought though would have been, I wish vibrationzzz swimming lessons had allowed for the unexpected.

Perhaps...it could have been "That'd be right, die in bloody speedos, now that's gonna look good in the morning newspapers, hope my bulge shows", maybe he got his last wish and no-one got to take happy snaps :).

One thing he did have was a sense of Aussie humour. So distant these days it be.

jaap_stam

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I think it looks like an official dept. of corrections photo. Was he an officer? I thought he was an inmate. Whether officer or inmate, why does he have a smoke? Why isn't he facing forward? Is it not an official photo? Did he think he was Billy Bad-ass? Is that's what went wrong with him? Many questions. Questions with questions and follow-up questions.

And how Richard is misspelled on the sign too

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
that's odd.....my fortune email cookie said people flocked to this site because of me

(of course it also gave me completely wrong lotto numbers)