Prison Turning People Gay?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Wonderboy, May 14, 2006.

1. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

I got a series of late night texts last night from an old friend, we were reminiscing about old times, some real funny shit hehe.

Then he tells me one of our other friends, who we used to hang around with has been caught kissing men...because he got bummed in prison :eek:

Which was shocking, cos before he went to prison the guy was a ladies' man and always had a girl or two...has anyone else heard of this? Or have any experiences?

Do you think he was bi before he went into prison? Or something...just wanted to relate this strange tale. It was a proper prison too...with all mixed ages, not a young offender's institute which I suppose would be a bit better. The guy is only 18 and by the sounds of it he got raped in prison and now he's going around kissing men...which is fine but its crazy if prison has done that to him.

There are all the jokes about it...but anyone else have anymore real life experiences?

2. GoneA

Gold Member

...which is a nice display of affection and all, but i hope the men are kissing him back :p

3. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    i found that prison did broaden my mind somewhat. thankfully, it didn't broaden my bunghole any. quite possibly your friend had the same kind of experience - you don't gotta be raped in the ass before you learn to acknowledge your own sexuality.

4. wonderland

wonderland Member

People don't turn gay or bi. Maybe he is just more open with his sexuality now than he had been before.

5. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

Yeah but if he was forcibly fucked in the ass...maybe he's really messed up or something and sexually confused.

I don't know if he was forced but I can't see anyone wanting it, especially since it would have been his first time...anally anyway.

6. prickleyguy

prickleyguy Member

Albums:
    the guy is only 18, he is still at the developmental stage sexually. Many 18 year olds have gay sex but in a few years marry a woman and live a straight life. And How do you know he is going around kissing men, sounds like a bunch of gossip to me. Too many people talk about things as fact but in reallity it is a bunch of BS. If he is your friend give him the respect he deserves, do not believe everything you hear as fact. Someone may be saying things about you behind your back.
    BTW, what's the matter with kissing another guy?:rolleyes: Try it you might just like it too.........

7. chris28

chris28 Member

If anything being forced into gay sex, especially as an adult, would seemingly turn you further away from something that wasn't originally appealing anyway. If this guy's now kissing on guys it's highly likely he was doing (or wanting to do) it before but nobody ever caught him. Heck I could be forced into sex with the hottest woman in the world and can assure you it wouldn't turn me straight. The appeal and desire is simply not there. If you're thinking it can really happen you might suggest one of your buddies try it out on you and see if it causes you to suddenly find men attractive - believe me it won't. Men in prison turn to other men for sex because it is all that's available. Once they return to the civilian population they return to following the desires that are normal for them.

8. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

I doubt that consensual sex, in prison, or involuntary sex with another guy, turned him gay/bi. All the girls he was dating before, may have been a sign of his not having found what he was looking for.

9. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

Nobody is ever "turned gay".

10. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

True. And research into male-male prison sex is what is really needed here.

Just google it already.

11. Matthew

Gold Member

I'd have to say it's definitely turning me gay.

12. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

You didn't just write 'turn people gay' did you??

Tell me you didnt....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Matthew. You're on a roll lately... LMDGFAO:biggrin1:

13. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

Oh dear Jesus.

Where to begin... where to begin? I know it's futile but here's a thought;

YOU 'can't see anyone liking it'? NEWSFLASH! Maybe that would be you!

In truth I don't think he's the one who's 'sexually confused'.....:rolleyes:

14. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    As one who did not deal well with homosexuality until my mid-twenties, I bet your friend was not "turned" gay in prison. If anything, his experiences in prison opened his receptiveness of other types of sex. I agree until your friend tells you that he is bi or gay, I would not continue the spectulation and rumors. If you need to know, just ask him, but don't push the issue.

15. tallguypns

Gold Member

Albums:
  16. ChuckRich

ChuckRich New Member

I can't imagine being raped by men would turn anyone toward sex with men. When a straight woman who is normally fully attracted to men is raped, she usually doesn't want to even look at a man for quite a while. Rape is a traumatizing and horrible thing that makes you want to avoid any reminder of it. It's possible he had consensual sex in prison. It does happen. He might have willingly gotten together with a guy in exchange for protection from others. Or without women as an option he might have actually just fallen for a guy and had a friendship with benefits. Either way, it had to be something he was interested in before hand for him to go back to men once he was back out in the pussy filled free world.

17. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Thank you tallguypns for interjecting some real information here.

Hugs, handsome!

18. hypolimnas

hypolimnas Well-Known Member

Dude, if you really want an answer to your question stop wasting time on the net, get your ass in to prison, find out and let us all know whether your fantasy came true. Life is like a dictionary, look it up for your self, sorry I just made that up, but my dad would have said something like that...

19. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

The OP is a thouroughly decent straight guy, he's just young and needs some education :wink:

20. PacknThick

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Kissing and busting a nut ina tight hole I think are different. I think seperating having sex with a dude in prison in something for release/satisfaction, where as kissing while fuckin in prison is more than that. if he comes outta prison being "romantic"...kissing then its differant that one who fucked a hole b/c the "ideal" hole was not in the same building.

Draft saved Draft deleted