Prison Turning People Gay?

happyfeet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is a well known fact that almost anything can turn you gay. This is why even one good hot fuck (voluntary or involuntary) with a guy is so dangerous. You could be as straight as they come, and just once let your guard down. Say some masseur spills heated oil into your butt crack. Bingo--the next thing you know you are deliriously gay with some guy's great big dick up your butt.

My advice if you are straight is to hang out with girls as much as you possibly can. If you are with guys, you do not know what will happen. It could be just checking out a guy's package at the mall. Next thing you know it is looking at a guy's dick in the showers, and then, bingo--black is white, up is down, in is out, a man is a woman.

I would not risk it.
I think this is EXCELLENT advice.

• Haha
Reactions: hot-rod

Chest Rockwell

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
if it were that easy to "turn" someone gay, don't you think that it could be because that person was gay all along?

and if someone ends up really enjoying the change in sexual preference, then what's the big deal? they're happy with their decision.

people are so afraid of change.

--CR

It is a well known fact that almost anything can turn you gay. This is why even one good hot fuck (voluntary or involuntary) with a guy is so dangerous. You could be as straight as they come, and just once let your guard down. Say some masseur spills heated oil into your butt crack. Bingo--the next thing you know you are deliriously gay with some guy's great big dick up your butt.

My advice if you are straight is to hang out with girls as much as you possibly can. If you are with guys, you do not know what will happen. It could be just checking out a guy's package at the mall. Next thing you know it is looking at a guy's dick in the showers, and then, bingo--black is white, up is down, in is out, a man is a woman.

I would not risk it.

happyfeet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if it were that easy to "turn" someone gay, don't you think that it could be because that person was gay all along?

and if someone ends up really enjoying the change in sexual preference, then what's the big deal? they're happy with their decision.

people are so afraid of change.

--CR
No no no. You're missing the point.

Don't argue with genius. His post was brilliant.

Brilliant!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We all know that if you are raped, you automatically assume the sexual orientation of your rapist.

We all also know that if you stare at a piece of construction paper, your eyes will change to whatever color is the paper you are staring at.

GeorgeTSLC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Haven't been there, but have read a bit. In all-male situations, it often works like the ancient Greek model: There are the powerful and the submittors. With the Greeks, the powerful were adult males; submittors were everybody else--all females and adolescent males. In prison, it's the strong versus the not so strong.

And I love the construction-paper analogy. Very illuminating!

chuck216

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We all know that if you are raped, you automatically assume the sexual orientation of your rapist.

We all also know that if you stare at a piece of construction paper, your eyes will change to whatever color is the paper you are staring at.

OK so that explains all the men who are raped by gay women turning into lesbians :biggrin1:

Now to be serious, People are born with their sexualities. Only true Bi-sexuals have a choice in the matter. Got news for you all those girls the OP's friend hung out with were just a cover or the friend trying to deny his true sexuality.