Prison

cturtle

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So, no more lockdown. That was quick. This mornig the work out is getting easier. I'm not so sore. I still don't measure up to Flaco (shut up, didn't mean it like that) He is strong. Everyday I wake up to seeing him in his boxers asking me if im gonna work out or not. Seeing him like that is almost enough to make me get up-scratch that- wake up and work out. Push ups, my favorite... oh well. Flaco startsm then me. Same thing day in and day out. This shits starting to get to me. I cant wait to get moved to a real prison, no more of this reception center shit. There's nothing to do here. No phones, no yard really, no TV. I cant even buy a TV here! Whatever, shouldnt of been drinking... I can do this. I just cant let it get to me. Keep working out, maybe thats why Flaco does this. To keep his mind off of his problems. Stress reduser of sorts. Makes sense. Whatever helps pass the time. Im starting to feel the burn. My body is flush and i'm startinmg to sweat. Flaco isnt really showing any sign of slowing down, but he starting to breathe heavy. It totally sounds like sex breathing. Grunts, deep exhales, moans, Fuck Im getting hard just listening to him. That and maybe because my cock hits the floor with every push-up. Hes starting to drip. I'm soaked, i peek down at my boner. My wet white boxers leave nothing to the imagination. My skin is red and i'm breathing hard. I dont make sex noises like Flaco. I make sounds like a dying man. Not hot. Flaco is starting to get a semi. Great, that makes me harder. He looks down and re-aranges himself. The band of his boxers are starting to get wet with prespiration. We keep pushing. I'm starting to get tired. I drop down to 10 push-ups a set. Hes still going like a mad man. I can see his dick through his boxers now. I gat a flashback from the other night. I can remember very clearly...what a body. I'd sell my soul to the devil if I could have that physique. Those abs, those pecs, that monster dong. He's perfect. I wonder if I'll get close to looking like that. Not if i dont die trying to finish these fucking push-ups! I hate push-ups. Fuck the guy that invented them. He's a douche. And his mothers a whore. sorry... When is this over?
"Last set" he says. Yes! shit thats hard. I almost cant get up on the last 3. But Flaco yells at me.
"c'mon J!"
"2 more"
"gimme one last one" i did it. He does his almost with no problems. His last 2 are slow and he growlsand he does them.
"C'mon man" that felt right to say... i guess
Showertime was nice. The hot water felt good on my chest and arms. Flaco and I had to separate for the showers. He went down stairs and took the open shower up here. First time alone. I never thought about that before. He's always been right next to me. I'm in the middle. An old Mexican guy on my left and skinhead on my right. The skinhead looks scary. Typical inmate. Like you see on TV. He gives me the creeps. The old guy couldn'y hurt a fly. Well maybe... But the skinhead starts talking to me.
"Hey Brother"
"uh whats up" i sound like a lame
"How come you celled up with that mexican?"
"Oh he's cool. He's half-white"
"Fuck that shit, no such thing. All or nothing"
what do i say. better just keep quiet. Dont want no problems
"My celly transfers pretty soon. I could talk to the cops and get you moved in with me. We whites gotta stick together, look out for our own, you konw?"
"Thats okay, I'm cool where I am. Good looking out" he's crazy and I think he checked out my ass when i turned around. Theres no way in hell im moving in with him
"Alright, I'll see you around brother, names Wicked, you?"
"they call me J"
"Like the letter J"
"yup" he smiled. Not a good smile though, not like Flaco's smile. We head back to our cells. Flacos gotta towel wrapped around him. He still has water on his back. He's looking for clean clothes. I start to get dressed. He walks in front of me to check his laundry bag. But theres not a whole lot of space so his ass brushes past my dick. He apologized but we were one thin towel away from Man Sex right there. I quickly put some some boxers on. Am i blushing? I feel hot, but maybe it was just because of the water.
"How did it go in there with Wicked? he asked
"Oh alright, he freaks me out a little, all that white power attitude, Oh he's real scary, but why the fuck would you name yourself after a musical about the Wizard of Oz... oh like the Prison show on Cable?"
"Uh I dont think he thought it through that deeply" Flaco smiled at me with that smile that makes me feel safe in here with him. He really is a nice guy. No way I'd downgrade to Wicked.
"he asked me to cell up with him" forget to tell him that part.
"Whadyou say?" he wasnt looking at me, still busy looking for more clothes.
"What the hell did you think i said? I said no thanks" was he worried i'd leave?
"Good choice, Wicked likes all the young white boys to move in with him if you know what i mean"
"You mean he wants to fuck me?" i knew he scared me, shit he was looking at my ass. My fucking chick ass.
"Yeah, its probably best you don't shower at the same time as him anymore. Don't worry he's harmless, just likes white ass. I guess its okay to be gay in his mind, just as long as he keeps it in the white race."
"Oh I bet he likes to keep 'it' in the white race." we both started laughing hystarically. I'd never move out of here. We have too much fun.

"g'nite Flaco"
"nite J"

cturtle

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The next week...

"J? Get the hell up. You know the routine." Gezz. i liked it better when he didnt think i would work out with him.
"okay okay, im up" Flaco has really started to lay in on me. Hes pretty serious about working out. I like it though. Im getting stronger and hey, its something to do. My muscles dont hurt anymore, now they hurt so good. I still dont look loke Flaco but I think that takes a while to get there. It will be worth it. I want his Body! (and this time you can take it either way you like)...(i bet you already do)...(is that enough of that?) Anywho! Abs today, my favorite. Theyre not so boring when its not your turn. You have to do something, the other person needs you to do his set. We start and immediately i laugh to myself when my face comes half a foot away from his junk. Is that why i like ab workouts so much? I feel like The Count from Sesame Street, only Gay. One...one giant penis. Two...two giant penis, AH! Ah! ah! It kinda makes me push myself. Enery sit-up i do I know i'll be rewarded with a gander at Flaco's junk. Now its just an outline, but if i keep going the view will only get better. Its actually fun working out, except for push-up day. Fuck Push-ups!
Flacos been keeping me away from Wicked. If the onlw shower open is by Wicked Flaco takes it and i go somewhere else. But thats rare. Me and Flaco are usually right next to each other. It nice of him to be protective of me. He's a great friend to have. Biggest motherfuker in my corner. Yup, feels good to be in the winning corner. Prison Law anyway, always look out for your Celly. I dont know how much help Id be to Flaco if he needed me. But i guess i can take care of him financially. Thats what friends do. I make sure he has what he needs, he makes sure I dont end up somebody's Bitch. I think I made out good in this deal. Nobody really says anything about Flaco, he's too damn big and he's respectful of everyone. Theres no reason to not like him. I got luckey to end up in his cell. Flaco's grunting. If im not mistaken is he looking at my cock everytime he does a sit-up? My mind must be playing tricks on me. Although he doen owe me one... Its been quite in that area. Maybe those were just an isolated situation. Never to be talked about again. I hope not. Or else i got the short end of the stick. Thinking about a blowjob is making me hot. I bet that would feel real good. I cant imagine, its been a while. My girlfriend gave good head. like theres such a thing as bad head. All this bj deraming is making the blood flow. I start to get an erection. Flaco doesnt seem to notice. He finishes his set and stands up, with a boner. Okay maybe he noticed. I do my set, each sit-up putting eye to "eye" with his package. It jumps with his heartbeat, i can feel my dick getting even harder. I continue to push through the sit-ups. We start to sweat now. Both of us. Boxers transparent with prespiration. Soaking wet we keep trading places, me looking at his junk, then he at mine. This makes us work harder. We dont slow down at all. When he's on the ground looking at my cock i cant wait to see his. So i start looking down his boxers at his cock. While he gunts and exhales it sounds like a killer whale releasing air out of its blow-hole. When we switch he helps me up with one hand. He pulls hard and strong, so strong that our dick and stomachs meet. I get lightheaded, not from the work out though. He goes, I help him up. our bodies meet yet again. Over and over our soaked trunks slap together. I feel energized when we touch. It makes me work harder and faster just so i can feel his cock up against mine. I start breathing hard and making sex noises. Wow, thats a first. Set after set, then'
"Last set" what the fuck?! Really?! I finish and then he does. I help him up and he immediately goes into a hug, i can feel his cock against mine, his dripping wet six-pack up against my body, and his huge chest sucking oxygen like there no tommorrow,
"Great fucking job J! You didm't slow down or drop to sets of ten. Great fucking job man, Im proud of you"
Wow, i did do it all. I kept up with him the whole time. We stop hugging and he grabs his stuff for the shower. I can't talk. Im beat. But I did it. Flaco is smiling at me, i like his smile.
"i think you might end up giving me a run for my money" he says "Most dudes cant keep up with me, i didmt think youd last a week, but you proved me wrong, good job J"
He's excited about the workout, im excited for other reasons. His hug left me feeling warm inside, maybe its just because i havent hugged someone in a long time. Flaco's my friend, we're close. I'd do anything for him, and i think he'd do anything for me. We hit the showers, im still semi-hard from the workout. His abs are carzy looking right after we finish. I want his abs. I want his everything. All in good time.
I dont know if Flacos feeling closer to me or what but he talks to me all the time. He really opens up and trusts me with his life story. He also seem a little more hands on with me. More pats on the back, more messing up my hair, and he hits me in the shoulder all the time, love taps is what my college buddies and i used to call them. We used to punch each other and laugh. Why?! Man we were stupid. I miss them though, but Flaco is here right now and i wouldnt have it any other way. He's also trying to teach me Pinochle. Good luck Flaco! Its fucking complicated. He says I have to lean. Everyone plays he says. I'll try to learn, hell he got me to work out, he should be able to teach me a card game. If i can hold all these damn cars at one time.
"C'mon its not that difficult to fan them out J"
"Shutup, maybe if i had gorilla hands like you it would be easier"
"Gorilla Hands!? Really? Is that the level youre gonna stoop to?"
"Im sorry Magilla"
"What!"
"You heard me Koko, do you need sign language?" I knocked on my forehead
"Youre asking for it J"
"What, you gonna grab and climb to the top of the cell block and swat at the planes trying to rescue me?" that did it... Flaco grabbed me and put me in a bear hug, i didnt have a chance. He grabbed me like he was fighting a child. He squeezed me tight, i coudnt breathe. This fucker was strong!
"Now say 'im sorry Big Flaco'" i better give in, he could snap me if he wanted to.
"No, say 'im sorry Flaco and the Raiders are the best team ever!'" he waited for my apology...
" OOoo! OOOO! ooOO!" i couldnt resist, he started laughing so hard that his gorilla grip started to weaken, i weaseld out and put him in a choke hold. He rolld back on his bed with me under him, shit he was heavy, his ass was crushing my balls, so i tapped out. Now we were both laughing. We were having too much fun together. I was tired too, every laugh made my abs feel tight. That work out kicked my butt. Almost as bad as Flaco kicked my butt. Next time he's mine.

"g'nite J"
"night night Grape Ape"

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Cturtle, your story has not lost any of it's pace throughout, it continues to keep us in suspence and also keeps us all hot and horny too. Its almost like a verbal form of edging building up to a huge climax and explosive release.

If an LPSG Literary Prize was up for grabs. I for one, would be nominating you for it. Keep it up, I am certainly looking forward to the next chapter, hope its not to long before it is up for reading

Cheers

Smartalk

Cockmo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is getting ready to turn dark I think. He's going to end up being Falco's Bitch and get passed around the shower and made to wear ribbons in his hair, lipstick, and red pumps!! I just know it - it's been too good of a story so far. Com'on, give it to us!!