Private Conversations

Draheem

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you're a straight guy who secretly likes when other men watch you show off playing with your ass and big cocks. Who love when men tell you how hot your cock and ass are because it makes you feel like the alpha you are. But you're not interested in seeing other men, you just like to show off and hear how god like you are, send me a message. Let me admire the cock and ass I'll never get.

BigDickGrandpa

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What if you are past the point of secretly enjoying it but blatantly enjoy it? I have lost my inhibitions over the years love to flaunt it, taunt with it and tease with it. I know the looks from the curious guys in locker rooms and public places. I smile because I know what they are looking at and do not mind indulging their curiosity..

Draheem

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What if you are past the point of secretly enjoying it but blatantly enjoy it? I have lost my inhibitions over the years love to flaunt it, taunt with it and tease with it. I know the looks from the curious guys in locker rooms and public places. I smile because I know what they are looking at and do not mind indulging their curiosity..
You're welcome to t
You're more than welcome to flaunt it in my messages. Would love if you taunt and tease me with it