Private Glory Hole In East Central Illinois

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a private and discreet glory hole setup at my place near Champaign, IL. Conveniently located near Interstates 57, 72 and 74. I give some amazing blowjobs and always welcome to suggestions for other things. Hit me up with any questions or if you need directions.

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I keep everything very discreet and anonymous. I don't want the guys thinking that I film or take pictures of what happens. But with that being said, I do have one regular that was wanting to film him fucking me. He said that he will do that next time.

Reactions: Bustybabe

Snow33

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a private and discreet glory hole setup at my place near Champaign, IL. Conveniently located near Interstates 57, 72 and 74. I give some amazing blowjobs and always welcome to suggestions for other things. Hit me up with any questions or if you need directions.

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Private & Discreet glory hole is still open, located about 2 miles from I-57, within 4 miles of I-72 and 5 miles of I-74. Located near the airport just south of Champaign. Always open for a Blow & Go. Also open to have my ass used and stretched by dicks, toys and hoping to take my first fist soon.

Reactions: bigtenohh

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm also looking for a guy that wouldn't mind sharing the gloryhole with a regular of mine. He has a fantasy of being at the gloryhole and having another guy walk in and join in on the fun. Let me know if interested. I'll have to work out the details.