Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Aww, sorry babe.. you just bring it out in me! :rolleyes:

And I get so much PM's somedays, I just delete most of them right away. When you get nearly 30 PM's with the same single general lpsg-pick up line "ur hot wanna c my cam/pictures/penis" (did I miss it in the terms of use when I signed in or something? are we even allowed to say anything other in a PM?), it just gets dull.

I do respond to most personal and interestings PM's, but hardly ever anything remotely sexual! So please don't run off to PM with your dirt and nastyness, because

I'll totally get you a limpy by talking about periods and tampons.

I really will, so don't dare me! :mad:

Now you're going to get more PMs from guys who are into period sex and stuff on top of your normal messages.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I try and reply to all messages but hate when people put the mark as read bullshit, that will usually convince me to not reply, and I click to not send receipt. If I want you to know I read it, there will be a message in your box saying thanks for sending a message.

ubered

Experimental Member
Media
I've been getting quite a few - with peaks after posting pictures. It's nice! Some are kind of annoying (profiles full of fake pics from the net, asking me to send pictures): I just politely say no thanks.

Are you sure you're sending them to active members? If you check the last activity section on people's profile you can get an idea - some haven't logged on for years. Others probably forget...

I think everyone should reply - even to visitors messages. If someone's bothered to send you a word, the least you can do is be nice and reply. :biggrin1:

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My guess would be that you're marking them with a read receipt, however the recipient is opting out.

I've had those before, and I automatically delete them.

I'll read / reply to PM's as I see fit at the time, and I just find it both annoying and insulting, requesting these receipts.

It's the same with read receipts on e-mail's, I ignore those too.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, sometimes I do not respond to private mail. Depending on the subject matter - in most cases a man asking me to fuck him or allow him to suck my cock or something like that. I just don't bother with a response. But that's just me.

Simba

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry to read that Op;
Keep trying tho i reckon.
I initially abused the 'mark as read' crap,(learning the ropes)
but soon gave up on that as i now consider it a demand.
Always respond to Vm,s Courtesy costs nothing but a few seconds.
Occasionslly receive Pm,s and thats fine .. replies from those i have messaged.
All in all a nice feature
enz
-damn sure many MORE Pm,s go flying around lpsg world than there are posts on the site tho...haha

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Aww, sorry babe.. you just bring it out in me! :rolleyes:

And I get so much PM's somedays, I just delete most of them right away. When you get nearly 30 PM's with the same single general lpsg-pick up line "ur hot wanna c my cam/pictures/penis" (did I miss it in the terms of use when I signed in or something? are we even allowed to say anything other in a PM?), it just gets dull.

I do respond to most personal and interestings PM's, but hardly ever anything remotely sexual! So please don't run off to PM with your dirt and nastyness, because

I'll totally get you a limpy by talking about periods and tampons.

I really will, so don't dare me! :mad:
LOL... I once dated a girl who was at her horniest during her period. Can't tell you how much blood I have wiped off my cock after sex.