Private messages - the good, the bad, and the ugly

Spartan727

Legendary Member
Media
Colorado Springs (Colorado, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I haven’t been here long but I have met some very awesome ladies! Learned some stuff. I’m not to the point of putting up a personal photo. I have interacted and experienced good bad and ugly
Some of the out of the blue requests are
Offensive and disgusting. Most recent one Sent me Video of oral sex with himself.
Omf was not appealing to me lol
I don’t know this person
I’m thinking about a digussion I read earlier about asking. Possibly maybe ? A kind thing would be to “ask about the topic” before sharing?
Put it on a need to know basis?
If I need to know I will let you know - send no more offensive trash!!!
I’m not sure but I think there are some people here who have got comfortable and that comfort has given them this boldness that can be very offensive to some.

ArtAppreciation

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Under the ‘bad’ category, I have at least 500 PMs this year already that just say ‘hi’. A lonely little ‘hi’ in the subject line and nothing else. Truly brave ones might go on to ask, “how was your day?”

Why is this a bad PM? Because I get hundreds of them. I don’t know the person sending the message. Why should I tell you about my day? I. Don’t. Know. You.

I used to respond to these, but you know what naive little 2010 Femme found out? All these guys wanted the same thing. Sex chat. Either in pictures or words. Aha! Now I just don’t respond. I’m not a sex toy, fellas. I’m not sending you pics, not getting you off with stories.
*Clap* Yup. This is the reason I haven’t opened my pm box since 2015. Getting a laugh out this thread tho

ArtAppreciation

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This guy began messaging me once and told me that he liked to be talked to like he was a turkey. He was hoping that we could enjoy a phone call during which I would follow some instructions he proffered in his first and only DM. Some of the instructions (as beat as I can recall) were:

1. He wanted to be baked at exactly 375 degrees Fahrenheit, and NOT in a Celsius oven
2. He needed to be told what a good turkey he was constantly
3. He wanted me to describe in as much detail as possible how I was going to be checking in on him as he baked, watching his skin cook to a nice golden brown as I would be basting him regularly with a large, butter dipped brush
4. He said the phone call would need to end right before I ate him but that he would like to hear me ‘sharpening knives’ in the background before I hung up as this helped his masturbatory process

I had to give him points for creativity.
Some guys don’t even try

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This guy began messaging me once and told me that he liked to be talked to like he was a turkey. He was hoping that we could enjoy a phone call during which I would follow some instructions he proffered in his first and only DM. Some of the instructions (as beat as I can recall) were:

1. He wanted to be baked at exactly 375 degrees Fahrenheit, and NOT in a Celsius oven
3. He wanted me to describe in as much detail as possible how I was going to be checking in on him as he baked, watching his skin cook to a nice golden brown as I would be basting him regularly with a large, butter dipped brush
4. He said the phone call would need to end right before I ate him but that he would like to hear me ‘sharpening knives’ in the background before I hung up as this helped his masturbatory process

Some guys don’t even try
Wow....

Some guys don’t even try
I’m sorry, but this is hilarious! Haha!

Reactions: ArtAppreciation

Some guys don’t even try

Oh, so... kinda the preliminary/lead-up for a vore role play? Huh. Could have been legit or could have just been fucking with you, but either way at least that was a more unique approach than "hi" and an attached photo of a dick :p