Private Messages.

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by B_hung13.5X8, Jul 28, 2005.

1. B_hung13.5X8

B_hung13.5X8 New Member

Albums:
    Ok. I am sick of getting private messages like "OMG ARE YOU REALLY THAT BIG CAN I HAVE A PICTURE PLEASE!" Just so everyone know I do not post pictures because 1 I don't have a camera. 2 I am to busy to take pictures, and 3 I don't want my schlong online for other people to steal and say is theres.

Yes I am really 13.5" long. Naturally. 9" soft for all that care. I don't care if you don't believe me, because I am content with my size, and I know what I have, and how it pleases the ladies.

2. Njal

Njal New Member

Hmm, I'll admit I'm always a bit skeptical when I hear someone claiming to be that big but I guess we should give you the benefit of the doubt. Just one question though: With a penis that big, do you actually manage to get it rock-hard? I know that John Holmes never could, so I'm curious to know.

3. HungLikeAGod

HungLikeAGod New Member

Thank You So Much everybody read this!! stop bein so fu**in nosey.

4. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    *shrug* that's the internet for ya. putting your measurements in your username kinda guarantees that every sadcase with too much time on their hands is gonna mob you for jackoff material.

5. Alley Blue

Gold Member

I was thinking the same thing.
    Maybe a more discreet name might work......or keeping everyone in the dark by not telling how big you are to begin with :think:.

If nothing else, it'll cut down your fanclub population......

6. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    never thought of sending you a note...but now...hmmmmm

7. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

I have to agree with Dr Rock here.

You are bringing it upon yourself.

8. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:

[post=332948]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

I fully agree with you two. Same with having yer measurments in yer sig. Deep down, you want that PM asking if it's true, or asking for pics.

9. AmericanWoman

AmericanWoman New Member

Funny, plain shots of an anonymous guy's dick don't do a whole lot for me. It's too depersonalized to work up a fantasy around, when for me the best basis for quality sex is familiarity with and an appreciation for my guy's individuality and uniqueness. Knowing what a guy looks like (all over), sounds like, how he talks, etc., really helps toward the development of intrigue and attraction for me. Wonder if this is generally more true for women than for men...

10. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex

[post=332948]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    now, I didn't say he was bringing it upon himself - he may well have signed up with no idea that we have an underground pm-troll population here - I'm just saying having one's stats in clear view does seem to attract that kind of attention.

11. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

now, I didn't say he was bringing it upon himself - he may well have signed up with no idea that we have an underground pm-troll population here - I'm just saying having one's stats in clear view does seem to attract that kind of attention.
    [post=332985]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    Which is basically bringing it upon yourself... I dont think you really need prior knowledge of the effect for you to bring something upon yourself.

But thats just a phrase, I still agree with you.

12. AmericanWoman

AmericanWoman New Member

Really? I suppose I shouldn't be so surprised. I've been a member for a day now and have gotten several PMs from people whose usernames appear totally unfamiliar, have 0 post counts, and blank profiles, which I've just ignored. Any idea the population of this "underground"? How many registered users are there of this site anyhow?

Thanks in advance!

13. Alley Blue

Gold Member

Really? I suppose I shouldn't be so surprised. I've been a member for a day now and have gotten several PMs from people whose usernames appear totally unfamiliar, have 0 post counts, and blank profiles, which I've just ignored. Any idea the population of this "underground"? How many registered users are there of this site anyhow?

Thanks in advance!
    [post=333017]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Its funny that you should say that, I've noticed that the majority of people who have pics in the gallery never post in the forums.
    When I come here I want to do more then just show off how big my dick is...... :eyes:

14. AmericanWoman

AmericanWoman New Member

Yep. I've noticed two things: that people who post don't tend to publish nude pics of themselves, and those who publish pics don't tend to post. I understand people's reluctance to post nude pics; it's not something I would do in a public forum for fear of many things. But ideally I'd want a face and "voice" to connect to a man's nude pic before it became really attractive to me.

15. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes, and the (relatively few) people who post a lot AND have pics posted are the ones who often seem to be slammed with unwanted PMs.

Steve

16. D_that's a tall order

D_that's a tall order Account Disabled

Yes, and the (relatively few) people who post a lot AND have pics posted are the ones who often seem to be slammed with unwanted PMs.

Steve
    [post=333024]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

I guess I am fortunate in that, as both a poster on the boards and in the galleries, I have gotten very little in the form of unwanted PMs. Most of my feedback has been very positive and supportive.

I also agree that one's alias is essentially one's first impression, and that choosing one based upon his enormous measurement is going to attract a lot of attention. It gives forth the idea that one wants to be known, first and foremost, as someone with a large penis, and since he is willing to publicize it in his alias, he might also be willing to show it off further. Just my two cents, not a judgment.

17. 54inchs

54inchs New Member

I was going for my height for my screen name but I think I'm a bit short.

18. HUNGHUGE11X7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
    Verified:
    Photo

A friend and cam bud of mine brought this member to my attention.

OMG, do you really ? I bet this has stopped since the gullible to realists ratio on LPSG has greatly improved.

1. No camera ????? hmmm You don't look homeless to me, you afforded a PC somehow so a camera should not be a great expense.
    2. Too busy ????? yeah I know it takes the whole term of congress to get a decent pic(s) but with that name a MAN would feel obligated to show WHY he has that name otherwise you are rightfully seen as a braggart and should accept it.
    3. Fear of theft ? If you lack the wherewithal to mark "your" images, if I don't pass out from laughter I could do them for you or there are several other guys with marked pics who may indulge you.

You could just pony up and show the pics of that 13.5 cms of meat you have. Not everyone is a Size Queen/King on LPSG.

By the way, the pics posted in the gallery look familiar from a Gay twink site but no clue where. Can anyone inform us Where the pics are from ?
    Not much into twinks here but I know some of you are :wink: :wink: :wink:
    That is the main reason for me bumping this thread after someone brought him to my attention. Also it makes for good comic relief.

:banana:
    HORSE

19. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Btw I LOVE pm's

20. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

hung13.5X8 I'm overcome with sympathy for you that after using a nick you know very well as an adult is bound to attract requests that you confirm your size, that you're sick of pm's. All your excuses are bullshit, you've got pics which you purport to be of you yet is this somehow a self censoring camera that can't take cock pics? If you post a fairly anonymous pic as lots of us do whats the biggy if it gets stolen? Put your money where your mouth is or stop whining. Unwanted pm's are a hazard of online chatting, everyone knows it and in the main we just put up with it without whining.

Draft saved Draft deleted