Private Messages

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are a few other threads on here regarding private messages, some of them questioning why women so seldom answer them.

Guys if you want your pm answering for fuck's sake steer clear of any of the following unless they're part of a much bigger message.

1-Wanna cam - If I (or most women) want to cam we pick who we cam with and it's seldom a stranger.
2-Wanna add me to messenger-Why the fuck would we want to add you to messenger, we don't know you and given the tone of your message we don't want to
3-Great pics-We know that in the eyes of most men any naked pics are great pics so this doesn't make us feel all warm and special.
4-I'm a professional photographer, and aren't you the lucky one cos I'm offering to take pics of you.-Yes you're a professional photographer and probably a fighter pilot in your spare time, yes you and every other guy on the net.
5-ASL-The words we dread above all other, in any case you lazy bastard check our profile. How can anyone have so little imagination as to actually send this as a pm?
6-Wanna chat-No I'd rather wax my cunt.
7-I love older women - Great well get your mum to drop you off after boy scouts and I'll hump you senseless. Really guys I don't want to be approached just because I'm older.

There are a few other standard pm's guys send, I'm sure every woman on here could add to the above list, we know they've sent them a million times and they send them out indiscriminately to practically every woman they come across, basically it's insulting that they haven't bothered to take the time to come up with something original that might show they've even bothered to look beyond our pictures to the details we might have filled in on our profile.

I've had some lovely pm's that have told me something about what the guy enjoys, why he's on here and why he wants to speak to me in particular. I always respond to these, but why should I waste my time responding to someone who couldn't even be bothered to type more than the same few tired old words he's trotted out since the day he joined this site? A private message that displays all the conversational skills of 2 lbs of tripe isn't worth answering and it often pisses me off that I even bothered opening it.

If you haven't got photos on here I'd rather you didn't bother messaging me, I don't understand why you'd think I'd take the time to answer you when you haven't bothered to extend the same courtesy to me that I have to you - being naked and on show. You might very well go 'but I'm a nice guy,' - it's a site with picture posting, we're all going to choose a nice guy who's posted pics over a nice guy who's mean and selfish with his nakedness.

And finally - if you do insist on sending out the same message to a plethora of women at least have the fucking sense not to do this
Recipients: Hibiscus, Jessicafawn76, kitten, madame_zora, mercurialbliss, nursejudy, sizequeencameron87, SpoiledPrincess, WildHoney, xljgirl03x

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I miss the old days when people used to PM me with:

A/s/l?

You have a nice uncut cock and a great ass. would love the chance to have you tie me up, piss on m chest and then cover me in honey while you fuck my ass.

Btw, I am straight but horny.

No joke. Got that last week. Good times.:rolleyes:

All kidding aside, I feel bad for the women. They do get way more flack here then they should.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And finally - if you do insist on sending out the same message to a plethora of women at least have the fucking sense not to do this
Recipients: Hibiscus, Jessicafawn76, kitten, madame_zora, mercurialbliss, nursejudy, sizequeencameron87, SpoiledPrincess, WildHoney, xljgirl03x

Doesn't that make you feel so special? :rolleyes: This is particularly annoying to me because it shows the person isn't interesting in exchanging thoughts on dispensationalism, Robert Lowell, or even my particular profile/pics/posts. He's only looking for an audience to wank off and any chick will do.

I despise being PM'd or IM'd with a/s/l. I always answer with "kiss/my/ass" or something similar. Grrrrrrr.....

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Point 3 sepcifically annoys me...

It's in my nature to be complimentary and flirtacious, but that doesn't extend to things I don't mean. I may not always say what I see, but I always see what I say. :)

To me, "you're beautiful" means just that; through my eyes one is more beautiful than huge majority of others from the same sex.
It's been tainted by playeristic 'lines' though, and now it just seems to mean "you have naked pics and are of the gender of my sexual preference - me likey".

I always leave compliments in my messages; A) because it's true, B) because it's polite, and C) I would like them to know and appreciate my opinion of them.
Sadly I really don't honestly think others see it that way, and they presume it's just a convoluted way of me saying "nice boobies". :rolleyes:

On the point of your topic, I would say the only people who send those types of message are the ones lacking common sense and basic social skills - the same type who wouldn't have the inclination to read this thread unfortunately. :(

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
God I SO want to quote all of mine.....I have three really cool nice ones, and 560 rolly eye ones.

Along these lines, These are this weeks beauties.

Your hot for a old chick how old are you!!?? Wanna cam.....

Wanna fuck ?

Cam me bitch

You owe me, I was nice to you in a forum post

ahhh, come on....no response?? I would respond to your answers anytime. Im being nice and saying "please"...

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
spoiledprincess said:
-6. Wanna chat-No I'd rather wax my cunt.

Jeez, that was funny. Looks like we were both starting threads about the same time, we must be cousins.

I never, ever, EVER want to chat with a total stranger, why would I?

Spamalot

Just Browsing
Media
Jeez, that was funny. Looks like we were both starting threads about the same time, we must be cousins.

I never, ever, EVER want to chat with a total stranger, why would I?
Are you sure about that? I'd never chat with someone directly asking to chat (even if I wanted to, the conversation would quickly die out because they don't actually have any point in chatting with me), but I'd chat with someone who seemed reasonable.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you sure about that? I'd never chat with someone directly asking to chat (even if I wanted to, the conversation would quickly die out because they don't actually have any point in chatting with me), but I'd chat with someone who seemed reasonable.

How would you know they seemed reasonable if they were a total stranger?

Anyway, as for me, I'm QUITE sure. No exceptions, not EVER.

If someone can't be bothered to get to know me in public, they're never getting that chance in private. Just the way it is. Period.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't even bother PMing anyone. Even if I say anything interesting, it's just going to get lost in the sea of bullshit.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lee, aww :-( ....I actually like some PM's, I just get a lot of really stupid ones ( like above) every single day.

Any PM with more than say, 4 articulate sentences is really appreciated by me......
Just don't get shitty if I take time to reply ...
ie:
fucking rude ,,,fat whore

I dont chat online via msn etc, nor do I have alot of time to form internet friendships, so I don't see the point in most PM's.....I do however like meeting people in real life.

I work from home so have this site page open a fair bit during the day, but only to glance at now and then , or to avoid work when I am in that mood....I hate idle chit chat or small talk, I seriously have an allergic reaction to msn :)

xx

Honey

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Funny, I didn't pick up on that a/s/l at all. I must've been looking for something more cryptic.

"Ol' Dumbnuts" came from a great book, How to Fish Good. I save it for special occasions.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do however like meeting people in real life.

Oh, I'd much prefer doing that.

I hate idle chit chat or small talk,

So do I, honestly. "So, what's the weather like where you live?" Feh...

On other forums, I'll send or receive PMs, but they're for specific reasons -- buying & selling car parts, looking for music recordings, stuff like that. There's nothing to buy or sell here, and I don't feel any need to actually hang out with anyone in person (at least nobody who's around here), so my PM box is largely unused (just ten messages total since I joined; seven received and three sent).

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
All right, call me Ol' Dumbnuts, but what's an ASL?
Well I wan't going to come out and admit that I didn't know, but since you led the way. I didn't know either. I've never received a pm asking for my ASL. Guess that is an advantage to being a 56 year old, overweight balding man.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I wan't going to come out and admit that I didn't know, but since you led the way. I didn't know either. I've never received a pm asking for my ASL. Guess that is an advantage to being a 56 year old, overweight balding man.

Nice titz, wana fuk???!!11?:biggrin1: