Private Messaging Questions

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gee........look what I found in my inbox.

Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr. Dilznick)</div><div class='quotemain'>
<!--QuoteBegin-Lex

Bisexuality as a label does not define who I like to have sex with.
Home-schooling, I reckon.

Well, feel free to continue allowing others to tell you who and what you are. Bisexulaity is more than just sex--but you should know that seeingas how you&#39;re a man on aboard with a bunch of COCK.

While you&#39;re in a mood to be a tabula rasa, let me tell you that I find (define) you not a lot unlike the Emotionally Distrubed youth with whom I have worked over the past eleven years. Stirring shit just to see what can happen. Trying to be funny and failing. Setting a fire and watching it burn. Sick. Truly sick and in need of meds and/or counseling.

Also--feel free to continue to enter into thoughtful topics with your juvenile one-liners. I have received no less than 3 PMs in the hour since I posted this, from people who felt affected or in similar straits. It&#39;s a shame that all you can add or gather from this board is a bunch of silliness and cock, cuz quite franly--that makes you a FAG.[/b][/quote]
http://www.lpsg.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=14636

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Lex@Oct 8 2005, 03:33 PM
Remember, for some people, negative attention is better than no attention.
[post=349855]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, "some people" post a lot when they&#39;re fucked up, too.

Mestisamo

Experimental Member
Media
I hesitated PMing anyone for a while, simply because I didn&#39;t have a lot of posts and I was concerned about making a good impression. After I posted several times, I PM&#39;ed people regarding their POV and sometimes with compliments. I really like this group, and it&#39;s a great outlet to talk about a subject I can relate to without feeling like a troll or a Sideshow.

Welcome to the Group - PM any time
:grouphug:

B_HungSpermBoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by Lex@Oct 8 2005, 10:33 AM
Remember, for some people, negative attention is better than no attention.
[post=349855]Quoted post[/post]​

It&#39;s interesting how I respond differently to people&#39;s PMs. When I first got on the site, I was surprised by all the gay guys who PMed me. I&#39;ve met more gay guys on here than in my regular life. At first I was intimated that guys should "get off" on me or my cock, then I realized that it made perfect sense & they were just as horny as I was. At the same time they were human beings with certain feelings and needs. It has also been an education for me to be "an object of attention", just like women are all the time. I can understand Madame_Zora&#39;s feelings about PMs. Being one of the few women on here who expresses herself frequently, and also being attractive & interesting, I can see how she might be harrassed by PMs, although I don&#39;t think it&#39;s right.

Last winter I was being harrassed by a couple of people who were almost stalkers & Madame_Zora came to my defense. I thought that was a cool thing for her to do & that&#39;s one of the reasons I appreciate & respect her. Just my musings.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aww Jeff, I think you&#39;re a really great guy. Boy, if I was 20 years younger... :evilgrin:

For me it&#39;s about quality more than quantity. There are some members who come in here and spam the board with posts, so while they may have 50 or more posts, they really haven&#39;t said jack shit. There are others who are ready early on to just jump in and spill their guts, and I never mind PMs from them. Anyone who has put their "stuff" out there for the world to see in hopes of relating to or helping someone else is cool with me. I just resent the ones who haven&#39;t given out shit about themselves and want to have me spend a lot of private time on them- no thanks.

spl98006

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora@Oct 8 2005, 03:49 PM
Aww Jeff, I think you&#39;re a really great guy. Boy, if I was 20 years younger... :evilgrin:

[post=349919]Quoted post[/post]​

Right there with ya, Madame Z&#33; :toast: (Although for me, it&#39;d only have to be 10 years...)

As one of those gay guys Jeff was referring to, I have to confess, the way I found LPSG in the first place was because of a different site where Jeff was discussing his fascination with his own remarkable shooting abilities and his desire to meet others with the same interest/abilities. I didn&#39;t even know at the time whether he was straight, gay, or unlabeled.

But I said to him in the alluded-to email, as I read more of his posts here, I realized that if I ever did meet him, instead of just wanting to take target practice, I&#39;d much rather spend hours talking with him - he seems like someone you could have a great conversation with. (Hi, Jeff&#33; :hi: )

And let&#39;s face it, different sites have their own etiquette. Other sites I frequent encourage members who see a post that piques their interest to send PMs or emails. It was only later that I realized the prevailing etiquette on this site says not to send PMs unless you are yourself an active poster. (Thanks, Madame Z., for making this clear in your sig.) So I apologized to Jeff, he said not to worry about it, end of issue.

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Back when I first joined the forums, I jumped right in to the discussions but it took me a bit of time (a week or two?) to start sending PMs. I have to say that the fantastic people here have always been kind and generous with replies, taking the time to answer questions, offer thanks, or otherwise treat me with kindness, and I appreciate it.

As for receiving PM&#39;s, I&#39;ve always welcomed them; I&#39;ve even made some great friends here with whom I communicate over the phone, through e-mail, etc.

I even try to be kind but clear with requests for pics and such ("no, but thanks for asking anyway"). But just as DC Deep said, that&#39;s probably an easier stance for me to take because I&#39;m not usually inundated with nutty messages like M_Z.

I do, though, let them pile up a bit if I&#39;m busy, so don&#39;t assume that just because you haven&#39;t gotten a prompt reply that you&#39;re being snubbed. This is my first time actually getting to read and post here in almost two weeks (and I&#39;ve missed you guys&#33;), so I have a few PM&#39;s I need to take care of this weekend.

(Quick apology to those who have PMed me in the last week-plus&#33; I&#39;ll get back to you ASAP :pals:)