Private Phallus Reviews

Mrs. Candy

Just Browsing
Media
I am able to provide private cock reviews for those who leave a voice message on my website, The Perfect Phallus. Once you leave a voice message (Click "Record Your Voice" in the sidebard and follow the instructions) let me know by PM. I will then provide you with a one paragraph "professional" review of your cock, together with a Phallic Rating. You may leave any kind of voice message you like - filthy, sexy, funny - all voice messages are appreciated.

Always,
Mrs. Candy
xx

The Perfect Phallus

vespertine212

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think Mrs. Candy rocks!

I'd love to see and read reviews of phalluses a bit less perfect that the one's she's reviewed. All of the cocks on "The Perfect Phallus" look amazing, and generally get ratings better than 7 out of 10.

It would be interesting to see cocks which Mrs. Candy reviewed at less than, say, 5.

So, now, whats the verdict on Mrs. Candy's gender? Do people think she's actually a gay man? There is a recording of Mrs. Candy on the site with a female voice - and cute british accent.

Mrs. Candy

Just Browsing
Media
I enjoyed the Cameo video clip a great deal. I am indeed a woman, my dears, and no, I do not employ a gay ghost writer for my website - although the thought of gay ghost-writing is amusing. I am a 56 year old woman living in New York. Due to my position in the community, I would rather leave my identity somewhat of a mystery. I look a little like Meryl Streep, but with much better hair. I was born in New York but moved to the United Kingdom with my parents when I was 13 years old. I have lived for periods in South Africa and Oman. I have been living back in New York for a little over 10 years now.

Thank you to vesperine212 for leaving a wonderful voice message on my website. The sound of his voice made me very moist indeed.

I would like to thank all of you here on this website. I find the discussions here interesting and absolutely delightful. I am very pleased to have the opportunity of being part of this wonderful community.

Always,
Mrs. Candy
xx

The Perfect Phallus