Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Looking for some advice here from you all.

I have a friend who I met a while back while teaching yoga together, and we've become close over the last 6+ years. He and his partner are in an open relationship and we've talked about it before. Not necessarily in the context of me joining them in any way, so much as I was curious about it.

Last year, after I approached the topic delicately, I invited him to a men's naked yoga class in the cities, and he was excited to join. We ended up going twice before he started to have a permanent schedule conflict. This wasn't my first time seeing him naked, as we had been in the locker room together, but it was our first time being exposed naked and doing yoga, with some light socializing afterwards. We both enjoyed it and I felt comfortable around him and others. I'm pretty attracted to him and would like to see what our friendship could blossom into.

We've been talking about a naked yoga practice together and he rents a space where we might try it in the coming weeks. More to come on that...

Skip ahead to today- I just booked a private sauna for the two of us next week. We decided to do this after we had gone to a communal one recently, but this time it will be just the two of us for 60 minutes. It is in a private space, so you are able to be fully naked. I'm assuming we both will be.

My question is- if I'm trying to give him a signal that I'd like to get off together, do some mutual stroking, etc., where would I begin? Has anyone had an experience like this before?

Thanks in advance, everyone.

BlackBearCognac

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Similar to a communal spa, you would signal by staring at his dick while sensually touching yourself and lightly stroking your own. If he mirrors you after a few min, then he's interested. If he doesn't, then you should stop and move on.

By the way, where do you find a private sauna?

Reactions: Fredyfx and kev2001

mplsanonguy

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Similar to a communal spa, you would signal by staring at his dick while sensually touching yourself and lightly stroking your own. If he mirrors you after a few min, then he's interested. If he doesn't, then you should stop and move on.

By the way, where do you find a private sauna?
Good cues, thanks. There is a private sauna in Mpls that we'll be visiting tonight. I was told you can lock the door and it has a small space outside the sauna to undress and take breaks as needed throughout. Not sure how much sexual tension there will be, but we will both be completely nude. I'll update if anything good happens.

jthomasmpls

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Looking for some advice here from you all.

I have a friend who I met a while back while teaching yoga together, and we've become close over the last 6+ years. He and his partner are in an open relationship and we've talked about it before. Not necessarily in the context of me joining them in any way, so much as I was curious about it.

Last year, after I approached the topic delicately, I invited him to a men's naked yoga class in the cities, and he was excited to join. We ended up going twice before he started to have a permanent schedule conflict. This wasn't my first time seeing him naked, as we had been in the locker room together, but it was our first time being exposed naked and doing yoga, with some light socializing afterwards. We both enjoyed it and I felt comfortable around him and others. I'm pretty attracted to him and would like to see what our friendship could blossom into.

We've been talking about a naked yoga practice together and he rents a space where we might try it in the coming weeks. More to come on that...

Skip ahead to today- I just booked a private sauna for the two of us next week. We decided to do this after we had gone to a communal one recently, but this time it will be just the two of us for 60 minutes. It is in a private space, so you are able to be fully naked. I'm assuming we both will be.

My question is- if I'm trying to give him a signal that I'd like to get off together, do some mutual stroking, etc., where would I begin? Has anyone had an experience like this before?

Thanks in advance, everyone.
There is a naked mens yoga class in Minneapolis? I would love to know more!

mplsanonguy

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Any development?
Nothing to report on yet. Haven’t had a sauna in a while. He actually just invited me to hot tub at the place he is house sitting so maybe something will happen then… will report back when there’s something to report on!